Vote of no confidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Am I understanding this correctly. There is a police officer who was shot (doesn't matter how, doesn't matter if our agency, doesn't matter if on or off duty) and the Chief of Police didn't respond or show up?

Is this a fact?

Unregistered
    He really wanted to show up but couldn't get permission from his boss, RR. He is scared of upsetting the man because he knows he's not afraid to batter fellow cops, especially since he's helped him cover his long history of misconduct. I know it's hard to believe the man of God is a malevolent person, but I promise I'm not pulling your tie.

Unregistered
    Yes the head of our misfit force never showed his movie star chubby face at the press conference.Dumb and dumber made sure the public got to see their mugshots claiming to take charge of the scene. Well done Starsky and hutch !!!

Unregistered
    Time is getting close to drop the vote of no confidence now that the contract is about done. This will give the media something to write about!

Unregistered
    Let’s take it! These idiots have no clue what they are doing. Chiefy couldn’t command a Cub Scout group. And captain godly is just like the old preacher Mck who would lie Monday thru Friday then spend hours preaching about others sinning.

Unregistered
    It’s the same gripes over and over. You won’t do anything but cry. Always the same with you guys. Grow up.

Unregistered
    Time for our union rep to step up or get out of the way as we continue to lose officers. Here’s a clue why their leaving..... ADMINISTRATION!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12