Passing of former Sgt. Sam Joseph
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Passing of former Sgt. Sam Joseph

For any old Tamarac guys and gals, Sam passed away in his sleep last night. For those who didn't know this sergeant, he came to BSO thru the Tamarac merger and was formerly from Chicago PD where he was notably the most decorated Officer ever in their history.

I loved his stories about hanging perps out the window to get a confession. You knew they were absolutely true. A nicer guy you would never want to meet and a true enemy to every criminal. Bulldog tough. He will be missed by many.

Re: Passing of former Sgt. Sam Joseph

I did not personally know Sam but I did hear some years back that he was the most decorated Chicago Officer in their history. That says a lot about the man. RIP. You have earned it.

Sam was a true cop, no matter what department. Old School and NO PC in his veins.
    Tamarac P.D., Lt. Sam commanded the midnight shift for many years.
    He had a pair. He did not take crap from the bad guys or the lame police administration at the the time.
    You will be truly missed.

I have know Sam for over twenty five years. In the day, Sam was the most 10-8 cop there was. He knew how to be fair but at the same time he knew how to stand his ground and did not allow anyone on the street to disrespect his men and women. He was like a father and police was not just in his blood, it was his blood. Sam we are truely going to miss you. In the later years with BSO you went through alot but you were still Sam. We miss you and god bless you and your family. You were an honorable man and your family shouldbe proud of you. God bless!!!

Sam,

You are a true hero in my book. I enjoyed working for you and with you. Everything written above is true and God surely broke the mold after you. I remember the storys and read the News Paper articles and saw the T.U.F.F. Squad tapes. You are truely an American Hero.

God Bless

Please post the funeral arrangements when the information is available.

Viewing 5-7:30pm followed by funeral service
    Kalis McIntee Funeral Home
    2505 N. Dixie Hwy
    Wilton Manors, FL 33305
    954 566-7621

Near 5 Points

What date?

Quote Originally Posted by Funeral Arrangements
    Viewing 5-7:30pm followed by funeral service
    Kalis McIntee Funeral Home
    2505 N. Dixie Hwy
    Wilton Manors, FL 33305
    954 566-7621

Near 5 Points

Sorry, this Thursday.

I would like to thank everyone who has posted the kind words about my father... it gives me great comfort knowing he was so loved and has so many friends. He lived for the job and thought of everyone that worked for and with him as family and I feel the same about all of you. As for many of you I have known most if not all of my life and think of as my extended family. It has been so hard the past few days losing my Father, my mentor, my superman, and most of all my best friend !

Last Friday Oct. 1 at 0300 hrs, 5-ECHO-14 went 10-8 in heaven and is watching over and protecting all of us forever...
    I MISS U DAD and you will live in my heart forever !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast