SRT Braulio - Page 5
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SRT Braulio

Unregistered
    I can’t believe people actually are doubting the allegations. On most people I would but this guy keeps getting accused and accused over and over again of illegal things. He’s wired wrong and if he’s not guilty of this he is guilty of many other things so he will pay the price one way or another. When children are involved u must always Proceed with caution to protect the child. But u know what he has missed being hit by lightning more times than the average individual. His luck and voodoo has run out.

Unregistered

Where is the arrest warrant

Anyone know where we can read the actual arrest warrant ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can’t believe people actually are doubting the allegations. On most people I would but this guy keeps getting accused and accused over and over again of illegal things. He’s wired wrong and if he’s not guilty of this he is guilty of many other things so he will pay the price one way or another. When children are involved u must always Proceed with caution to protect the child. But u know what he has missed being hit by lightning more times than the average individual. His luck and voodoo has run out.

Contrary, the lightening bolt just hit him dead center and he is done no matter the outcome. A sex offender label is the least of all things here.

Unregistered
    I wonder how long it will take his body to deflate while he’s not getting his roids in jail?

Unregistered
    His dream was to move up the ranks so he could squash all the little people that saw him for what is really was. Well the higher you are the harder you fall. Finally your past has caught up to you and your gods can’t help you now. And yes he will shrink bc he definitely does roids and is the supplier to his close friends.

Unregistered
    Let me guess he will get special treatment in jail fat from here thugs and criminals who would love to rip his butthole in two? I am sure he will be isolated from all the hardcore criminals.

Unregistered
    Who cares? Rhetorical. Why do you bring his family up? This is about him. I didn’t see anyone else arrested but, him. Who cares about his brother and his wife or sexual preferences? So whether he is only child or has a brother that is gay or not doesn’t matter. I agree with the post reply calling you an idiot
    I believe the post you are referring to is about the Hialeah Raja Yuca SWAT Sergeant Jessie Menocal Jr. and the “allegations” against him that he detained a minor and made her watch him play with his pecker. His brother is on SRT.

Unregistered
    I believe the post you are referring to is about the Hialeah Raja Yuca SWAT Sergeant Jessie Menocal Jr. and the “allegations” against him that he detained a minor and made her watch him play with his pecker. His brother is on SRT.
    Yes and his brother is straight not gay.

Unregistered
    Hialeah don’t count as a real SRT or even a real police department so go back to the Taco Bell none speaking English place

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast