SRT Braulio - Page 4
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SRT Braulio

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s up with all these SWAT guys being pedophiles??? That Hialeah Sergeant Menocal “allegedly” detained a minor for doing an illegal U-Turn then made her strip while he played with himself...WTF???
    Yeah his nickname in Hialeah is Raja Yuca cause all the POs overthere know that 17 year old girl he jacked off in front of is saying the truth. Another steroid junkie like Braulio with connections except he actually got away with it.

Unregistered
    Poor him you say? No child would ever dream of making something like this up....the torment she must have dealt with all those years until she finally broke down and told someone she thought would keep her most horrible nightmare to themselves. Only to seek relief from the burden of a never ending nightmare...not knowing when the boogiman with a badge would come and make her fall prey to his sinister desires. Children very seldom lie especially when it comes to circumstances such as this...yes he will have his day in court but I have yet to see a child molester be found innocent in a court of law after hearing testimony from the most precious jewels of society...our children...I hope he rots in Hell for taking the innocence away from this poor victim. As I read from these threads there’s no shortage of cops slut wives that we’re willing to fall victim to this POS. Why victimise an innocent child?

Unregistered
    Poor him you say? No child would ever dream of making something like this up....the torment she must have dealt with all those years until she finally broke down and told someone she thought would keep her most horrible nightmare to themselves. Only to seek relief from the burden of a never ending nightmare...not knowing when the boogiman with a badge would come and make her fall prey to his sinister desires. Children very seldom lie especially when it comes to circumstances such as this...yes he will have his day in court but I have yet to see a child molester be found innocent in a court of law after hearing testimony from the most precious jewels of society...our children...I hope he rots in Hell for taking the innocence away from this poor victim. As I read from these threads there’s no shortage of cops slut wives that we’re willing to fall victim to this POS. Why victimise an innocent child?
    What world do you live in where children aren’t manipulated or coerced into giving false statements? I’m not saying this is what happened here. I’m sure the SVB detectives were certain before they arrested another cop, but to say it never happens is naive and foolish.

Unregistered
    Article states he was arrested with a warrant. So SVB detective and SAO.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Yeah his nickname in Hialeah is Raja Yuca cause all the POs overthere know that 17 year old girl he jacked off in front of is saying the truth. Another steroid junkie like Braulio with connections except he actually got away with it.
    His brother is actually on SRT and is gay

Unregistered
    He’s an only child idiot.

Unregistered
    His brother is straight as he has a wife

Unregistered
    Who cares? Rhetorical. Why do you bring his family up? This is about him. I didn’t see anyone else arrested but, him. Who cares about his brother and his wife or sexual preferences? So whether he is only child or has a brother that is gay or not doesn’t matter. I agree with the post reply calling you an idiot

Unregistered
    Nothing his lunch buddy the Director won’t take care of. This turd has been seen multiple times having lunch with JP. I’m sure PCB would love to question him on this one.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast