SRT Braulio - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SRT Braulio

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is a guy that has been ROD'd 4 times. All for domestic violence. 3 of which were police officers that were all independent from each other. The last 1 was an ex girlfriend that also alleged a sexual assault.

If you worked with Braulio u knew that he is notorious for beating frail little crackheads and women. As a matter of fact his signature move was the seat belt choke... basically until they almost turned blue in the face.

My concern is for the child he devastated who know will be haunted by this for the rest of her life.

Braulio, I hope you rot in hell.
    You're an idiot! You obviously had first hand knowledge of the things he did. ( claiming you know his signature move) and you didn't do shit about it. That makes you a coward. So why don't you STFU because you're just as bad as him. You'll rot right next to him you pu__y. Now after the girl is victimized you're gonna talk shit and say you're concerned about her. Just do like you did before and STFU.

Unregistered
    Taxpayers want to know why scumbags like this get over a six figure salary? Pay street officers, risking their life everyday $150k not to some SRT guy getting paid just to workout. Give me a break!

Unregistered
    You did it now bro, your 9 lives are up. You are going to be someone’s ***** soon. Hope they give you the same you been giving your Gfs and the rest you have been involved with and how what you did or accused of so detailed and to a child. A child molester is the lowest a human can get. You managed to beat 39s, your own Gfs and molest a child. Your face is all over the news. Wow your family and friends all of a sudden are going to be like “later, don’t know know you”. You see your job and or rank doesn’t make you. A gold badge is really meaningless in the big picture of life. You used it to use it to abuse others and stroke yourself. Tables have changed now. Damn you are a 39! What an embarrassment you are. I bet your ego fights this. Instead of disappearing and hiding. If you get bond I want to see you walking out of DCJ, with the cams in your face. You always thought everything was about you and how great you are, you are getting your 15 mins, hopefully these 15 mins equals life for you.

Unregistered
    I pray he doesn’t take the easy road and off himself. I hope he stays in prison for a long time. Let’s see how many girlfriends he will beat up in there. Or how many guys he will molest

Unregistered
    Cadtellanos is his hook up
    This guy never took a shower at the academy. Small D syndrome. Those types always have complexes and gain rank to substitute what they don’t have or lack there of. Known as Lt. Sock checker. Probably packs a sock in his pants. He is a short MFr too. He can’t save him, not these type of charges.

Unregistered
    I pray he doesn’t take the easy road and off himself. I hope he stays in prison for a long time. Let’s see how many girlfriends he will beat up in there. Or how many guys he will molest
    Pinga con pan, y se acabo el
    Pan!

Unregistered

Oh Linda Karma got him

You did it now bro, your 9 lives are up. You are going to be someone’s ***** soon. Hope they give you the same you been giving your Gfs and the rest you have been involved with and how what you did or accused of so detailed and to a child. A child molester is the lowest a human can get. You managed to beat 39s, your own Gfs and molest a child. Your face is all over the news. Wow your family and friends all of a sudden are going to be like “later, don’t know know you”. You see your job and or rank doesn’t make you. A gold badge is really meaningless in the big picture of life. You used it to use it to abuse others and stroke yourself. Tables have changed now. Damn you are a 39! What an embarrassment you are. I bet your ego fights this. Instead of disappearing and hiding. If you get bond I want to see you walking out of DCJ, with the cams in your face. You always thought everything was about you and how great you are, you are getting your 15 mins, hopefully these 15 mins equals life for you.

I am sure Linda is watching All this take place, how they covered for your sorry ass at MiWes knowing full well of what you did. Taking care of you, let’s see how many take car Of you now. Let’s see MiWes Major start you up a go fund me page. Your SRT boys probably taking turns keeping new wifey safe at home, especially your Capt Bald Enano who’s probably the next to be on TV.

Now only time will tell if you going to sing songs to set you free.

Unregistered
    I guess Catholic Priest are not the only sickos out there, now they are cops with high positions. Geez. Cannot trust anyone nowadays.

Unregistered
    Damn, that's a lot of pent-up hate I'm reading! Is there a remote possibility this guy might be innocent; the victim of a vindictive accuser? Do we know all the facts; for instance, does the SAO have transferred DNA evidence? In which case he is ****ed! Should that be the case, this guy deserves whatever the court hurls at him. Until then, wait for the evidence to shed light on this alleged sordid case.

Lest we forget, who among us is free of sexual sins, of one nature or another; who is pure? Long ago, a wise lieutenant gave me a sage advice. He said: "Don't be too quick to rebuke another when that person is caught is in a serious legal predicament. No one knows what demons dwell in the labyrinth of our minds!" We all have them!

I am not a friend of the accused, just nauseated by all the sanctimonious comments. Such accusation is not only a stain on the accused, it is also a smear on MDPD, all who labor therein and our vocation. A sad day for those who have taken this oath: “I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all . . . "

Unregistered

Awful

This all just makes me sad. Sad for the Lt, sad for his family, sad for the mark it leaves on MDPD. True or not, it’s awful. And I don’t understand rejoicing in the pain and suffering of others.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast