SRT Braulio - Page 13
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SRT Braulio

Unregistered
    Danay screwed him too either before during or after her bff Martha was with him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Danay screwed him too either before during or after her bff Martha was with him.
    Way to pick em AC 🤣

Unregistered
    How about his 33 Michelle Mirone or Dary Gonzalez or Jamel Gonzalez or Lisa or Annabelle or Carmen Castro just yo name a few. There are a lot more.
    I know why he is a 43 now. Those are some nasty skanks. Probably got syphilis and it's rotting his brain!

Unregistered
    I know why he is a 43 now. Those are some nasty skanks. Probably got syphilis and it's rotting his brain!
    That’s probably the issue with the Hialeah Raja Yuca that stroked his 🐔while on duty in front of a 17 year old girl

Unregistered
    That’s probably the issue with the Hialeah Raja Yuca that stroked his 🐔while on duty in front of a 17 year old girl
    His little brother strokes it behind the lockers while his teammates shower after running the obstacle course

Unregistered
    I wonder what his career long 33 is saying Michele Mirone and all his other exes. Martha. The one that works in IA that he lived with. How about Darcy Gonzalez who acts like his best friend when they dated back before he came to the County. They both were with Hialeah. How about Jamel Gonzalez who while married slept with him and was chasing him down. What about patty fuerte. They had a thing and a number of others. I heard he broke the other pattys arm. He broke someone else’s nose. She’s probably happy about it
    LoL.Michelle,she was in academy class 186. I was in 184 in 1997. I remember her well.lol

Unregistered
    did anyone take braulio turkey

Unregistered
    did anyone take braulio turkey
    No but he’s had stuffing with extra gravy every night since he got there

Unregistered
    Unfortunately he’s out in bond house arrest

Unregistered
    any update on this topic

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast