PRT Envy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRT Envy

Unregistered

PRT Envy

Bunch of you are just envious of PRT. SRT was no where around. PRT put an end to it. You're welcome. Go do whatever it is you do and let the big boys handle it.

Unregistered
    What exactly did you end? You guys screwed up the entire surveillance narcotics had! Seems like you screw up any scene you walk on.

Unregistered
    guys hate to be critical , when prt rushed the ups truck where they expecting the armed robbers to ????????????????????

Unregistered
    Ha..
    You obviously want responses....
    Here you go..
    Envy?
    Big boys?
    You truly sound like a macho rookie who plays too long on call of duty.
    Yes, you ended it by either directly or indirectly killing two innocent people.
    You used civilian vehicles to cover your poor tactics.
    But, based on your post, you suffer from egoism and to blind to see it.
    Oh, in case you don't know.
    SRT cops would never
    Rush the hostage vehicle..
    Break cover and expose themselves to gun fire..
    Use innocent people in their vehicles as shields..
    Shoot over 200 rounds into a vehicle you KNEW had a hostage.
    So, as far as envy goes, you can't find one mdpd cop who looks at you as something to envy.. And your big boy mentality, nah, more like young kids with a badge and gun shooting reckless and could use tactical training on hostage scenarios.
    Why don't you go humble yourself and learn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly did you end? You guys screwed up the entire surveillance narcotics had! Seems like you screw up any scene you walk on.
    And you call what narc had surveillance? Explains a lot.

Unregistered
    Bunch of you are just envious of PRT. SRT was no where around. PRT put an end to it. You're welcome. Go do whatever it is you do and let the big boys handle it.
    Talk to me like that to my face and I will slap that ego out of you, you coward. Punk azz little bich. You took two innocent lives go back to your mommas basement rookie.

Unregistered
    And you call what narc had surveillance? Explains a lot.
    Until you guys screwed it up, yeah!

Unregistered
    Talk to me like that to my face and I will slap that ego out of you, you coward. Punk azz little bich. You took two innocent lives go back to your mommas basement rookie.
    Coward?? Where were you; let me guess, a long long way away.

Unregistered
    Guys we should have put an end to that chase before the truck can exit. I’m not in PRT, but I work closely with them. They are always available to us when needed. They never have any excuses to not help any unit. Why all the hate I dont know. They train hard go to hot calls and assist in many different aspects of law enforcement. Yes they dont handle calls but thats not the reason they were created. For those of you here complaining, train hard and interview for their unit. You cant blame PRT for that incident its just not right. Many things could have been done prior to that truck exiting in Broward. Fellas we are all on the same team. If you are upset that they dont do shit. We have a bunch of officers that have worked in HQ that have been hiding and probably dont know how to use their guns. Dont hate on these guys they are out there trying their best.

Unregistered
    If I’m ever held hostage Prt STAY AWAY!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast