How much will this cost tax payers?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How much will this cost tax payers?

After it’s exposed that surveillance protocol were not followed, the department has no agenda to end pursuits, hostage negotiation protocol wasn’t followed, & the department is trying to cover up Frank Ordonez’ death, I can see the settlement reaching $1 billion for both civilian victims.

If the County settles, $250 million.

Unregistered
    I attribute prt being groomed and bred to fight like a pitbull being bred to fight but than it goes and bites a kid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After it’s exposed that surveillance protocol were not followed, the department has no agenda to end pursuits, hostage negotiation protocol wasn’t followed, & the department is trying to cover up Frank Ordonez’ death, I can see the settlement reaching $1 billion for both civilian victims.

I see somewhere between $0 and $200k per bystander hit by a county round. Peace.

Unregistered

It will be a settlement and a few ‘resignations’, don’t you think? It will extend to some PTSD claims too, although qualified immunity may prevent that from moving forward.

Thanks tax payers!!

Unregistered
    Don’t forget more training countywide in hostage tactics. Price wise hundreds of thousands there if not a million to get everyone trained on the same page.

Unregistered
    I could be wrong but I think government lawsuits are capped at 200k a piece unless higher payout is approved by the state legislative arm.

Unregistered
    This post is offensive. Who cares how much this will cost taxpayers. No amount of money will bring the victims back. This is not about money.

Unregistered
    This post is offensive. Who cares how much this will cost taxpayers. No amount of money will bring the victims back. This is not about money.
    It’s absolutely offensive...and yet no doubt the money the family is raising on social media has already assisted in hiring an attorney to file suit against the police...as offensive as it is...it’s part of the reality...It may be new to you, but for most officers it’s part of the job.

Unregistered

Stupid post and law has set caps, get out of here you stinking dirty azz troll

Unregistered

Not even close to what the Democrats are wasting on the impeachment hearings, MAGA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast