+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 106
 

Thread: SRT Braulio

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    SRT Braulio

    WTF dude karma is a ***** flood gate will now open!!!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Bye Felicia!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Damn this cop banked $158k last year. Must be nice to bank that money at 44 years old. Oh, look sadly you messed it all up now. If the allegations are true, papo your future home will be under the bridge because no one wants a child rapist around them.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF dude karma is a ***** flood gate will now open!!!
    KARMA! Relieved of duty several times! How they put him in SRT is beyond belief! He has banged several POs wives! Who ever made the decision to put him in SRT should be DEMOTED!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Please do share, whos wife would **** that nasty bald piece of shit?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please do share, whos wife would **** that nasty bald piece of shit?
    I heard he was banging your wife while you were at work. Moron!!!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Cadtellanos is his hook up

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    KARMA! Relieved of duty several times! How they put him in SRT is beyond belief! He has banged several POs wives! Who ever made the decision to put him in SRT should be DEMOTED!
    he'll get his fair share in DCJ, he'll be someone's 33 there

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    FINALLY JUSTICE. IM SORRY FOR THE GIRL. He can run from supposed scorned women and 32d allegations. He can run from this. Karma has finally shown up ! I wish it wasn’t under these circumstances or at the sacrifice of this young girl but it happened and now let’s see all his friends back him up now. Or try to justify this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •