Inform yourself !!!! Sad reality!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are the teletubbies?
    Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po frolic and play in the idyllic Teletubbyland, while a baby's face in a sun coos and laughs. The Teletubbies have televisions in their stomachs on which they watch real children. A large, pinwheel-shaped windmill begins a "magical event" during episodes. In this week’s episode, Dipsy and Laa Laa secretly tell everyone to vote yes so we can get pay supplements at 5%, shift differential at 2.5%, an across the board raise of 4%, and our 5% step or 2.5% longevity raises.
    See ya all on Tuesday to vote yes! And, remember drugs are bad.

Unregistered
    Who are the teletubbies?
    The Reyes brothers

Unregistered

Rookies out there - Beware of More Fake News on Leo Affairs

You Rookies out there: Do not come to Leo Affairs for mis-information. The Rainbow Coalition wants to confuse and divide. If you want real info, go to the source not here. These guys are clowns that want to take over the Union with absolutely no clue of how to run it. The truth of the matter is that Tommy will be voting for the contract because it benefits HIM. He and his brother are Not the Lone Ranger & Tonto. They are voting their pocket book, no different from anybody else. That's the way it should be. Do your research and make your own decision of what is best for you and your family.

The last time we voted a contract down, because of the same misinformation from a different set of characters, we ended up with a worse contract than was originally presented.

Words to the wise, vote for what is in YOUR best interest. Don't be swayed by people that ask you "to do as I say but not as I do." Good luck folks. AS for ME, I am voting YES. It's in my best interest

Unregistered
    You Rookies out there: Do not come to Leo Affairs for mis-information. The Rainbow Coalition wants to confuse and divide. If you want real info, go to the source not here. These guys are clowns that want to take over the Union with absolutely no clue of how to run it. The truth of the matter is that Tommy will be voting for the contract because it benefits HIM. He and his brother are Not the Lone Ranger & Tonto. They are voting their pocket book, no different from anybody else. That's the way it should be. Do your research and make your own decision of what is best for you and your family.

The last time we voted a contract down, because of the same misinformation from a different set of characters, we ended up with a worse contract than was originally presented.

Words to the wise, vote for what is in YOUR best interest. Don't be swayed by people that ask you "to do as I say but not as I do." Good luck folks. AS for ME, I am voting YES. It's in my best interest

No we didn't?? Who would vote for a worse contract. Get out of here

Unregistered
    I am voting no on this

Unregistered

This is why we vote no !!!!!

Lightbulb Contract Breakdown video BE INFORMED
    No attacks just facts.

https://youtu.be/OPSmQqsKZw0

Unregistered
    The ROD clause can only work if the chief and FOP president can agree on third person. Meaning you still get paid. CID risks their lives getting paper cuts. I work patrol. Voting yes
    Let me tell you a little thing about that. If they are asking for termination you are definitely not in the A time. They are going to go after your pay.

Not only that they will force you to take bad deals to agree on discipline instead of termination.

This is nuts why would they agree to this is incredible

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123