Inform yourself !!!! Sad reality!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I have been here more than 10 years I like the contract and it will benefit me but the rod clause suck... If we had 4/4/4 o would vote Yes......

Unregistered
    4 0 4 compounding interest and I get my seven year drop and rule of 64
    No part a and b is a YES for meee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    4 0 4 compounding interest and I get my seven year drop and rule of 64
    No part a and b is a YES for meee
    My low information friend, the house always win, never forget that , one day you will understand what I'm telling you . The 64 point rule is followed by 50, is 64/50 (used to be 48) which means you don't get a check until you're 50 years of age and that will be the bare minimum , you can't survive on Miami with that unless you live bare minimum and no family, it used to be much better but of course we lost that one too by pressure of the community and corrupt union .

Unregistered
    My low information friend, the house always win, never forget that , one day you will understand what I'm telling you . The 64 point rule is followed by 50, is 64/50 (used to be 48) which means you don't get a check until you're 50 years of age and that will be the bare minimum , you can't survive on Miami with that unless you live bare minimum and no family, it used to be much better but of course we lost that one too by pressure of the community and corrupt union .
    No pay, simple.

Unregistered
    Glad your not my pension advisor you have no clue on our plan or how it works. . If you have a question don’t look here call the pension board. The administrators will gladly explain how it works. By the way 64/50 means either you have obtained 64!points which is a combination starting age and years of service ( different for everyone) OR have reached 50 years of age.

Unregistered
    All this back-n-forward over a contact, that half can't agree on. Vote for what BEST works for you!!! The ROD clause is a bad part of it. I can assure all of you the Chief and whom ever will STOP your pay! Now, many will think, this will never happen to me. Once the public figures this out and your a proactive type of cop. Watch and learn.. No one, unless they are facing criminal charges should have their pay stopped. Will you be able to get full back pay, Once your cleared? I've read nothing on that. This policy will be abused! It will be away for the department to weed out who they do not want. Supervisor's will use it as a scare tactic, for stats! or for whatever mood they are in.. Beside, it will not effect all of us. Those like Ortiz, and a few others will get moved to a inside position, till the fastest investigation, you'll ever see clears them.

Unregistered
    All this back-n-forward over a contact, that half can't agree on. Vote for what BEST works for you!!! The ROD clause is a bad part of it. I can assure all of you the Chief and whom ever will STOP your pay! Now, many will think, this will never happen to me. Once the public figures this out and your a proactive type of cop. Watch and learn.. No one, unless they are facing criminal charges should have their pay stopped. Will you be able to get full back pay, Once your cleared? I've read nothing on that. This policy will be abused! It will be away for the department to weed out who they do not want. Supervisor's will use it as a scare tactic, for stats! or for whatever mood they are in.. Beside, it will not effect all of us. Those like Ortiz, and a few others will get moved to a inside position, till the fastest investigation, you'll ever see clears them.
    He just fires people since he has to pay if you’re ROD.
    This delays your termination. Then again you’re just misinformed

Unregistered
    Voting for the teletubbies.

Unregistered
    I’m voting yes for the teletubbies and yes for this contract

Unregistered

Who are the teletubbies?

I’m voting yes for the teletubbies and yes for this contract
    Who are the teletubbies?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast