MBPD work schedule - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    12 hour shifts and you get every other FR. Sa. Su. off, many Sheriffs offices work this schedule

Unregistered
    12 hour shifts and you get every other Fr. Sa. Sun. off. many sheriffs offices work this schedule

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    12 hour shifts and you get every other Fr. Sa. Sun. off. many sheriffs offices work this schedule
    4/10 is the perfect balance.

Unregistered
    You should call our scheduling supervisor at 305-673-7920. Ask for Richard “****” Clements. He’s a great guy and he’ll explain our scheduling as well as the 12 hr shift. He’ll be able to tell you when you’ll get weekends if you came on in 2018 or 2019.

Unregistered
    You can take those 12 hour shifts and stick them where the sun don’t shine. I’ve worked by arse off to have weekends off. It’s my turn. You can wait in line for turn. And it will come sooner than you think. The cycle of life of friend.

Unregistered
    What Agency do you get weekends off as a rookie? Maybe you should consider another occupation.
    Any department down here in south Florida that works 12hr you get every other Friday, saturday, and Sunday off.

Unregistered
    If you’re concerned about days off without even applying... I don’t think law enforcement is for you. I think you should be self-employed if it’s such a high importance. Best of luck
    I’m already in law enforcement with every other weekend off. I thought about maybe going to work at the beach to be in a bigger department. But guess what, with the way law enforcement is heading towards, I’ll stay where I’m at having everything other weekend off. Props to you hard chargers that don’t care about your personal life

Unregistered
    Speaking of bigger departments, Miami-Dade and City of Miami are not on twelves. Neither is Hialeah, Coral Gables, or FHP. Guess real departments don’t care about your weekends either. Stay in your little 10 men department and good luck.

Unregistered
    Quality of life is not only about being off on the weekend. Those are some long a$$ days.

Unregistered
    Being off on weekends suck at least for me. Overcrowded malls, stores. Restaurants,
    Rookie alert Lmfaaao i DoNt WaNt WeeKeNDs oFF , no how about you cant loser.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast