what the big rush to have a vote for this contract

Unregistered

what the big rush to have a vote for this contract

typical rush job by the fop to have vote on the horrific contract. guys and girls we are getting ****ed on this contract really bad.

Unregistered
    What happened to the miniinum 10 day after agreeing rule guess Lugo just waived it without the memberships okay.

Unregistered

This is why!!!!!

So we don’t see the city budget !!!!! And appear to have 300 million surplus

Unregistered

Bla Bla Bla Bla

Hey, you talking to me?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    typical rush job by the fop to have vote on the horrific contract. guys and girls we are getting ****ed on this contract really bad.
    Contract's proponents sound like Nancy Pelosi urging democrat legislators to pass Obamacare: "We have to approve [this contract] so that you can find out what is in it."

Unregistered

https://youtu.be/UnPD252K0Xo

https://youtu.be/UnPD252K0Xo

Voting tips.......real stinker!

Unregistered

City budget comes out !!!!! That’s why !!!!

Because the city budget coming out on the 27 they need to have that contact ratified and signed before ..... and then pinga pa todos

Unregistered
    They need this done, so they justify the higher pay for the rest of city hall and directors, chief's of departments. Now tell me what isn't in the contract, that will cause changes for us.. How can't you now come out as say we broke? After the Mayor got a really big raise? So if the rank-n-file get this 4% Will that be it for staff members too? I watched one staff member go from 121K to 134K in under two years... and stayed the same rank...

Unregistered
    PAPO it’s seven Dias and they gave it on Tuesday. I want dinero thank you