Thank you Letter from Javier Ortiz

Unregistered

Thank you Letter from Javier Ortiz

Dear Brotber and Sisters:

i would to send thanks to all of my brothers and sisters in advance for voting yes for this contract.

This remarkable contract that my personnelly owned union (Bestie luck) spearheads for me! This contract will no doubt ensure that my pay rate and pension at the rank of captain is guaranteed.

All of those incentive pays that i will be receiving after this contract is passed will ensure me a better life style compared to all.

During my tensure as Fop President and as your current Past President has allowed me to achieve the rank of Lieutenant and captain.

But my brother and sister it doesn’t end here. i am currently working with my bestie president lugo on how to settle the lawsuit that would be most favorable to me whereas i can achieve the rank of major of police.

In conclusion brother and sister please vote yes for this contract and remember to vote for bestie lugo and robo baby d. We have your best interest at heart.

Capt. Javier (IT’S ALL ABOUT ME) Ortiz.

Unregistered
    You write like a Miami HS grad. Trust me Ortiz writes more professional, he is a university graduate. Get lost loser.