Latest lawsuit leaked!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Latest lawsuit leaked!!!!

For those dumb f u c k s vets voting yes
    Money taxed ,50 cent on the dollar (after taxes ), 25% lump sum and the rest paid in a 6 years period
    ei: $50000 - 20% tax =40000
    40000-50 cent on the dollar 20000
    Lump sum 5k
    15000 / 72 =208 month ... 104 a paycheck
    Sell outs
    And this is what they send
    Hi everyone,

An executed memo of understanding was done between the City of Miami and FOP, to preserve all rights in the lawsuit. The contract is seperate from the lawsuit. The attached file is a signed copy. We would not do anything to jeopardize the lawsuit. I'm owed money too! Everything we sign is reviewed by our attorneys, including Bob Klaunser, who did our oral argument in front of the Supreme Court and won our case.

Thank you,
    Edward Lugo, President
    Memorandum of Understandin
    Nothing in the negotiation of the parties’ successor collective bargaining agreement is deemed a waiver of the issues currently being discussed in the ongoing ULP mediation. To the extent resolutions are coextensive between the successor collective bargaining agreement and the mediation, no duplication is intended.

Unregistered
    Oh my we are getting taxed by the federal government? We getting a raise? Of course you’re getting taxed idiot. I’m voting yes

Unregistered
    What is this tax you are talking about?? Why .50 on the dollar? How is that even legal? Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my we are getting taxed by the federal government? We getting a raise? Of course you’re getting taxed idiot. I’m voting yes
    Lol that’s the only argument tax really .... dump ass u getting 50 cents on the dollar after they granted everything ...who’s the idiot.... ohhhh I forgot this is ORTIZ who’s gonna start making motor, drivers, mounted, k9 ..... 5%’s since the wording of the contract change the “commander of the unit “

Unregistered
    25 percent you fag reyes

Unregistered
    What is this tax you are talking about?? Why .50 on the dollar? How is that even legal? Lol
    That’s is because we choose the fop to represent us and we don’t get to vote on it .... whatever they choose after negotiating that’s what we getting like it or not .... better vote this contract down and this clowns out....

Unregistered

It’s called a sell out!

Unregistered
    25 percent you fag reyes
    Don’t sweat cp I know we will prevail someway somehow..... karma is a *****!!

Unregistered
    I am voting NoOOOOOoooOOOO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it’s called a sell out!
    yes sir stay together and vote no

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast