Hammocks - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammocks

Unregistered
    Evelyn is a first class you know what. I can’t stand the way she talks to people and gets away with it. Karma is a ......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Evelyn is a first class you know what. I can’t stand the way she talks to people and gets away with it. Karma is a ......
    that's why you can't let her talk just put your d*ck in her mouth and let her go to town. heard she sucks it dry.

Unregistered
    that's why you can't let her talk just put your d*ck in her mouth and let her go to town. heard she sucks it dry.
    Damn lol, who broke your heart. It will be ok

Unregistered
    Who’s di*ck she’s sucking now

Unregistered
    Obviously not her husbands or maybe its too small

Unregistered
    everyone's LOL ...let her husband try to figure it out. he's not that talented though or just plain stupid cause its been going on for years lol why make it easy for him?

Unregistered
    WOW lolololololo

Unregistered
    Has it ever occurred to you officers that this person you speak of has children? Has it ever occurred to you officers that this person has family that have nothing to do with the job? Much like your own family and children, they would be hurt to read whatever hurtful gossip officers could write about you. All I’m saying is to consider the damage your posts can cause to an untrained or unstable young mind. The power to spur hatful things true or not about someone in this fashion goes against your OATH. Think about what you are doing.

Unregistered
    Has it ever occurred to you officers that this person you speak of has children? Has it ever occurred to you officers that this person has family that have nothing to do with the job? Much like your own family and children, they would be hurt to read whatever hurtful gossip officers could write about you. All I’m saying is to consider the damage your posts can cause to an untrained or unstable young mind. The power to spur hatful things true or not about someone in this fashion goes against your OATH. Think about what you are doing.
    Then maybe if she has a husband and kids she should take care of her family and not be messing around with all the other men in the department. She is no saint. Sadly put true anything you hear about her is all so negative.

Unregistered
    Then maybe if she has a husband and kids she should take care of her family and not be messing around with all the other men in the department. She is no saint. Sadly put true anything you hear about her is all so negative.
    I’m not saying none of it is tru, but for every ONE girl that has a past- there’s 20 guys doing worse things behind their wives back and theirs no thread on them

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast