+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
 

Thread: Hammocks

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    she has never done anything in her career period and yes she will be future paper pusher lt

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Losers like her that get promoted! She even studies for the Lt’s exam on duty. What a joke.
    I study on duty. And off duty. So I can be ur supervisor one day while you go home to Leo affairs.

    She’s super qru so chill

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I study on duty. And off duty. So I can be ur supervisor one day while you go home to Leo affairs.

    She’s super qru so chill
    You must also be banging her too. Loser. Go get yourself checkout for STDs

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I hear there’s trouble in the Guas household.. Mama hit me up if your lonely..

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Have you seen her lately? I’ll stuff that turkey. Poor hubby wasn’t taking care of business at home!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I hear she's ready to bang!!!! Don't worry, she'll get to all of you eventually.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    She is competent and attractive so of course people must talk crap about her. Ohhhh and she studied while on midnights.... since when is reading the DM discouraged.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear there’s trouble in the Guas household.. Mama hit me up if your lonely..
    Looks like Guas isn’t the only married one not wearing her ring. What happened AP?? Husband finally put two and two together that you’re getting some side D??

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Guas isn’t the only married one not wearing her ring. What happened AP?? Husband finally put two and two together that you’re getting some side D??
    Wow gotta love married chicks looking for no-strings. Hey AP, is someone still on mids?? No wonder somebody else is feeding that kitty, it’s lonely. I’ll hit you up soon for a ‘comp detail’ 🤣🤣🤣

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    But it is perfectly acceptable when married guys screw anything with a hole. Double standard hypocrisy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •