Hammocks - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammocks

Unregistered
    she has never done anything in her career period and yes she will be future paper pusher lt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Losers like her that get promoted! She even studies for the Lt’s exam on duty. What a joke.
    I study on duty. And off duty. So I can be ur supervisor one day while you go home to Leo affairs.

She’s super qru so chill

Unregistered
    I study on duty. And off duty. So I can be ur supervisor one day while you go home to Leo affairs.

She’s super qru so chill
    You must also be banging her too. Loser. Go get yourself checkout for STDs

Unregistered
    I hear there’s trouble in the Guas household.. Mama hit me up if your lonely..

Unregistered
    Have you seen her lately? I’ll stuff that turkey. Poor hubby wasn’t taking care of business at home!

Unregistered
    I hear she's ready to bang!!!! Don't worry, she'll get to all of you eventually.

Unregistered
    She is competent and attractive so of course people must talk crap about her. Ohhhh and she studied while on midnights.... since when is reading the DM discouraged.

Unregistered
    I hear there’s trouble in the Guas household.. Mama hit me up if your lonely..
    Looks like Guas isn’t the only married one not wearing her ring. What happened AP?? Husband finally put two and two together that you’re getting some side D??

Unregistered
    Looks like Guas isn’t the only married one not wearing her ring. What happened AP?? Husband finally put two and two together that you’re getting some side D??
    Wow gotta love married chicks looking for no-strings. Hey AP, is someone still on mids?? No wonder somebody else is feeding that kitty, it’s lonely. I’ll hit you up soon for a ‘comp detail’ 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    But it is perfectly acceptable when married guys screw anything with a hole. Double standard hypocrisy.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast