Hammocks - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammocks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But it is perfectly acceptable when married guys screw anything with a hole. Double standard hypocrisy.
    She’s good people.

Unregistered
    Looks like Guas isn’t the only married one not wearing her ring. What happened AP?? Husband finally put two and two together that you’re getting some side D??
    As for Guas once a cheater always a cheater...there's always problems in that house because she is a cheater and he is an idiot for putting up with her. She will never change trust me.

Unregistered
    Whew,im currently in the mdpd hiring processs (i know its kind of unrelated) but after reading thru a bunch of the threads here, on this site,its sure does not dissapoint whats going on "inside" the mdpd lol looks like fun tbh ! Hope i make it into the academy this year !

Unregistered
    Whew,im currently in the mdpd hiring processs (i know its kind of unrelated) but after reading thru a bunch of the threads here, on this site,its sure does not dissapoint whats going on "inside" the mdpd lol looks like fun tbh ! Hope i make it into the academy this year !
    Great,now we have our applicants roaming around the threads smh

Unregistered
    Great,now we have our applicants roaming around the threads smh
    Thanks for the reply! Do I get a car out of the academy?

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply! Do I get a car out of the academy?
    No, you get one during.

Unregistered
    No, you get one during.
    The Majors have an open door policy and liked to be called bro, so go upstairs and let them know what you expect of them.

Unregistered
    If you play baseball come to Hammocks and you’ll have an unmarked really soon! You can go to GIU and do nothing until Narcotics or RID calls for you!

Unregistered
    Anyone else interviewing for GIU Burglary?? What a joke Sgt Perez is such a mess! Half the people already interviewed and now he wants a second interview just to waste the candidates time! Relax guy it’s just GIU. I’m sure they already know who is replacing Causey and Vidal.

Unregistered
    I want K9 unit. Once K9 always K9 until retirement.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast