Mdpd car situation
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mdpd car situation

o ya what’s going on with the car situation? You have officers off probation without any cars qrxing at the stations for pools cars 2-3 hours max. I went to fleet and observed patrol vehicles. This car situation is getting out of hand.

Unregistered
    Shut up you entitled rookie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    o ya what’s going on with the car situation? You have officers off probation without any cars qrxing at the stations for pools cars 2-3 hours max. I went to fleet and observed patrol vehicles. This car situation is getting out of hand.
    Oh please. You're probably one of those rookies who hides all shift and milks calls. Those cars are for patrolling your zone and arresting criminals, not a hangout to watch Netflix. And you're not an Uber or taxi driver, you're GETTING PAID while you're standing around waiting. Stop complaining !

Unregistered
    Oh please. You're probably one of those rookies who hides all shift and milks calls. Those cars are for patrolling your zone and arresting criminals, not a hangout to watch Netflix. And you're not an Uber or taxi driver, you're GETTING PAID while you're standing around waiting. Stop complaining !
    How bout you suck a D!CK

Unregistered
    Amen. We got a lot of liberal rookies who don’t want to do the job of a police officer.

Unregistered
    Shut up you entitled rookie.
    If I’m entitled to a car where is it? Why isn’t the PBA making noise on this or do they not cover dues paying rookies

Unregistered
    The car situation is better than ever! Post of this thread is to stfu rookie. For the most part, you all suck anyways. Wouldn’t make a difference if you’re 05 all shift or 09.

Unregistered
    If I’m entitled to a car where is it? Why isn’t the PBA making noise on this or do they not cover dues paying rookies
    Your not entitled to crap! The department has the right to withhold/withdraw anyone from entering the PPV program. Read your sop’s, like chap-5. Lol.

There is no law/rule that states the County must give you a car after a year.... only you may be eligible.

go to FHP, I heard you get your take home on your first day.

Unregistered
    How bout you suck a D!CK
    Suck your mama

Unregistered
    This retard doesn't know what it is like to wait for a car. Shiiiiit back in 2001 people were almost a year off probation before getting one and even then the shit wasn't practically new like now.

Stop being a little b1tch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast