DUI kid let’s another DUI go - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You couldn't take an empty soda can off the street.
    rofl this clown really thinks he's a star man cuz he writes hard working citizens tickets for a living.

i'm not in patrol, and i can honestly say you and your entire unit are a complete joke.

Unregistered
    rofl this clown really thinks he's a star man cuz he writes hard working citizens tickets for a living.

i'm not in patrol, and i can honestly say you and your entire unit are a complete joke.
    Don't worry the ticket writing campaign will slow down the closer we get to the 2020 election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    I doubt u have the ballz to say it to his face. Traffic and dui deputies are an elite group that don’t need to answer to some lazy fuk who parks under a tree all day
    Elite group??? Hahahahahaha really “randolph”??

Unregistered
    When I think of a badass group of cops...Traffic cop is not the first thing that comes to mind...

no offense.

Unregistered
    here's a challenge...

when was the last time traffic guys got in a foot pursuit?

and follow up question is - if they ever did could those out of shape slugs even catch the guy?!?

asking for a friend lolol

Unregistered
    When I think of a badass group of cops...Traffic cop is not the first thing that comes to mind...

no offense.
    Randolph sounds like a real badass lol

Unregistered
    That elite unit always sounds like panic room when something happens. That includes their bosses and the kids in their dodges that strut around like tough guys. Hey fellas it’s just a misdemeanor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    I doubt u have the ballz to say it to his face. Traffic and dui deputies are an elite group that don’t need to answer to some lazy fuk who parks under a tree all day
    Well somebody had to do this. Definition of Elite A select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society. So does that sound like the DUI KID?? If so that's a insult to all of us. Misses signs of impairments, changes reports and people have do his cleanup work because he doesn't know how to do his job. Lets hear your story on his Dui stops and how many people got lucky and got let go because he missed the signs. Just maybe OLE BOBBY will see and realize that hes in the wrong ELITE[lol] group. I thought the dui unit was supposed to get drunk drivers off the road ,not let them go!!! So why is he still in that unit? Does daddy really have that much pull or its just a warm body .Oh, that's right, its the Pinellas County Sheriffs Dept!

Unregistered
    Well somebody had to do this. Definition of Elite A select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society. So does that sound like the DUI KID?? If so that's a insult to all of us. Misses signs of impairments, changes reports and people have do his cleanup work because he doesn't know how to do his job. Lets hear your story on his Dui stops and how many people got lucky and got let go because he missed the signs. Just maybe OLE BOBBY will see and realize that hes in the wrong ELITE[lol] group. I thought the dui unit was supposed to get drunk drivers off the road ,not let them go!!! So why is he still in that unit? Does daddy really have that much pull or its just a warm body .Oh, that's right, its the Pinellas County Sheriffs Dept!
    They should give him something he can handle - make him a jailer, but even there he'd be one of the ones who miss their checks and can't write reports.

Unregistered
    Who's fault is it really? He got put in a spot he didn't earn, his lack of experience is obvious. Last I heard he got caught arresting 5 sober people in one month. Lawsuits anyone?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast