DUI kid let’s another DUI go - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You forget our fearless leader, major N was traffic. He couldn’t investigate a cold but he could write tons of citations. His great memo of telling deputies not to ask our victims if they want to prosecute but just assume they do because they called us. Haaaaaaa. He then creates a box of stats for patrol thinking we are a traffic unit. Haaaaaa. I guess we got future traffic guys in the making that are geniuses in their own minds. God help us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well dui unit can chase stolen cars now. Just ask mr.magnum
    Who mr. Tattoo? He’s almost as bad as that nerd from duval!!

Unregistered
    LMFAO who will put a boot up someone’s azz??? Bean pole bytch boy? I would love to see the outcome when that little puzzy tries to get physical with someone.
    I'm warming up my boot to stick it up your ass. So when I get physical don't cry to your supervisor.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2934335]I'm warming up my boot to stick it up your ass. So when I get physical don't cry to your supervisor.[/

Pleaseeeee do

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

DUI kid lets another DUI go

Seems to be a trend in the department. Read 'Tool of the week'. Deputy Mowatt responded to Dui call. Couldn't seem to tell the difference between intoxicated or not! Lets driver go! He clearly contributed to the death of a innocent victim. Toxicology results clearly confirmed she was. How the hell does he sleep at night. All because he couldn't/didn't do his job. Oh,and of course a slap on the hand! Oh wait, he did get punished! One week suspension!!! Wait a joke!

Unregistered
    When was that and why is he still in the DUI Unit?

Unregistered
    NM is a person who was talk shot about other agencies before he was even on the road. He knows everything because his daddy told him so. He is a legend in his own mind and if he keeps letting DUIs go he will end up like A. Ortiz.

Unregistered
    He reached the rank of cobra commander in the explorers

Unregistered
    I'm warming up my boot to stick it up your ass. So when I get physical don't cry to your supervisor.
    R u going to put all 135 pounds of ur body weight behind that boot??? Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Ha Ha, Mowatt again??? When are they going to kick his azzzz out of DUI Unit. Maybe their waiting for another death cuz he cant tell the difference! Right now hes one for one!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast