DUI kid let’s another DUI go
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

DUI kid let’s another DUI go

Whats up with the dui kid letting another dui go... Again. The kid sits there and bashes patrol all day long. Maybe if he spent more than a few months in patrol he would have learned how to be a successful Patrol Deputy; in Lieu of an unsuccessful DUI unit.

So this is the third one (more to follow). Starts FST/FSE with HGN. Claims he did not observe all HGN.

Then the PBT comes out...... any guesses?
    A .100, which would show all 6 of the indicators. Ashamed or embarrassed he tries to hide it from patrol, who should have just saved some time and done it themselves.

Clearly it’s about who you know not what you know......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats up with the dui kid letting another dui go... Again. The kid sits there and bashes patrol all day long. Maybe if he spent more than a few months in patrol he would have learned how to be a successful Patrol Deputy; in Lieu of an unsuccessful DUI unit.

So this is the third one (more to follow). Starts FST/FSE with HGN. Claims he did not observe all HGN.

Then the PBT comes out...... any guesses?
    A .100, which would show all 6 of the indicators. Ashamed or embarrassed he tries to hide it from patrol, who should have just saved some time and done it themselves.

Clearly it’s about who you know not what you know......
    I’ve watched some Echo guys do HGN. They will get slaughtered in court. They really should learn how to do it correctly. If their supervisors ever went out they might notice. The legacy member supposedly shit talks patrol about activity. Funny coming from a traffic geek.

Unregistered
    That kid is a legend like his daddy

Unregistered
    That kid is a legend like his daddy
    He will put a boot up all your asses. Now push that cruiser over to that delayed sig21V at STFU.

Unregistered
    Are we talking about little BM? That guy couldn't cut it in patrol, have you ever heard him when someone runs from him. Just like his dad he was always scared to go x15 on anything other than a traffic related offense.

Unregistered
    You snitches keep snitching. I don't even know who this DUI Deputy is, however one way to run off these snitches is to make them all supplement your report. These snitches are too lazy, they will get x8. And if they do supplement, they will screw up your case. Then you have evidence these snitches have no clue what they are talking about.

Most of us appreciate the DUI unit. I'm glad when they are x51, and handle these complex cases. Quit snitching you snitches.

Unregistered
    He will put a boot up all your asses. Now push that cruiser over to that delayed sig21V at STFU.
    LMFAO who will put a boot up someone’s azz??? Bean pole bytch boy? I would love to see the outcome when that little puzzy tries to get physical with someone.

Unregistered
    You snitches keep snitching. I don't even know who this DUI Deputy is, however one way to run off these snitches is to make them all supplement your report. These snitches are too lazy, they will get x8. And if they do supplement, they will screw up your case. Then you have evidence these snitches have no clue what they are talking about.

Most of us appreciate the DUI unit. I'm glad when they are x51, and handle these complex cases. Quit snitching you snitches.
    Junior, DUI case is not complicated. In fact, it’s one of the most easiest cases to handle. The eyes don’t lie. HGN tells all of u know what you are doing. If investigated and written carefully, you will likely never go to court, except if it’s a felony or suspect could loss his job. I prefer to conduct my own DUI cases over one of the new echo units doing it. I know it will be completed correctly and the suspect will go to jail. To all you new guys, remember all roads lead back to patrol. Don’t think in your thirty year career that you won’t mess up, u will. You will be back in patrol again trying to kiss butt to get you back into a specialized unit cause you just can’t hack patrol with so many different cases to handle. Have fun.

Unregistered

Hahahaha. What is complicated? Phase 1 - Traffic stop. Real hard that is. Phase 2 - initial contact. Odor of an alcoholic beverage (alcohol itself is odorless), bloodshot and watery eyes, sway while they stand, check!! Phase 3 - FST’s. Read a script, demonstrate some FST’s, score a sheet, ask some questions, check!! 10-15, twenty minute observation, blow or refuse. VIPAR, citation, jail. Done. Wow, that’s almost as complex as a homicide investigation, not. And what is this stupid snitching BS? Stop patting yourself on the back so hard, it’s just a traffic unit position. And they focus on one statute for a living. 316.193 all day every day. That’s hard.

Unregistered
    Well dui unit can chase stolen cars now. Just ask mr.magnum

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast