DUI kid let’s another DUI go - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=anonymous1;2937827]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about when he came to my stop and did hgn, said they looked good and pbted a 179[/QUOTE

What a flunkie!! He wouldn't know a real blow if he got one!
    He's such a terrible deputy

Unregistered
    This is another example of my daddy is a sergeant, and I’m riding on his coat tails. Since they are family members in same agency then you get what ever you want and mess up as much as want. Nepotism at its finest. If he wasnt related, he probably would be a road deputy and stayed on the road.

Unregistered
    This is another example of my daddy is a sergeant, and I’m riding on his coat tails. Since they are family members in same agency then you get what ever you want and mess up as much as want. Nepotism at its finest. If he wasnt related, he probably would be a road deputy and stayed on the road.
    Whatever happened to the lawsuit against this kid? He got caught arresting sober people and falsifying documents. Did they just no file and pay out?

Unregistered
    What action was taken about Mowatt letting the DUI go and having the person then drive off and get into a wreck that killed somebody?

Unregistered
    What action was taken about Mowatt letting the DUI go and having the person then drive off and get into a wreck that killed somebody?
    If the person killed was one of Bob's relatives it would not go well for the deputy responsible for letting the DUI go.

Randolph
    If u have a problem with him say it to his face

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    it's been said to this idiot's face before.

Unregistered

If he has to be told you do not let DUIs go because they might wreck and kill somebody then he is in the wrong profession.

Unregistered
    Well I need to know exactly how much of problem I have with him. he he got his ass handed to him, maybe I'll go easy on him.

Randolph
    it's been said to this idiot's face before.
    I doubt u have the ballz to say it to his face. Traffic and dui deputies are an elite group that don’t need to answer to some lazy fuk who parks under a tree all day

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast