DUI kid let’s another DUI go - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Say something to their face pu$$y otherwise shut up!!!!!!!!
    Not my job, his well paid supervisor should have handled it.

Unregistered
    DUI is like SWAT, heroes in their own mind and through pictures of themselves in action on Facebook.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best desk job for a sergeant ever!!!
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw he was an office *****. No way there is 10 hours of admin work a night.

Unregistered
    DUI is like SWAT, heroes in their own mind and through pictures of themselves in action on Facebook.
    Oh boy, it's the Afgan war vet super hero. You're the same dude that thinks you are an expert on LE tactics and what guns us commandos should be carrying. I'm sure you have an "I love me room" or in your case a wall in your trailer.. Maybe you can re-up or sign up with triple canopy and return to the sand box. This way you can practice the great tactics that you think you posses.

Unregistered
    Oh boy, it's the Afgan war vet super hero. You're the same dude that thinks you are an expert on LE tactics and what guns us commandos should be carrying. I'm sure you have an "I love me room" or in your case a wall in your trailer.. Maybe you can re-up or sign up with triple canopy and return to the sand box. This way you can practice the great tactics that you think you posses.
    Get off your rented furniture, put the Busch can down and go duel it out with some drunk, tough guy. Maybe throw him on the ground and kick him a few times if it makes you feel like a man.

Unregistered
    I posted that and I was never in the military or a mercenary (contractor). But keep believing it’s only one guy that thinks your squad is a joke.

Unregistered
    Mostly in the Iraq sandbox, less in Afghanistan which is all rocks and mountains. Oh, and I do not post my photos posing in full battle pack on social media or shave my arms, wear mirrored "Top Gun" tactical sunglasses or play war pretending I am Seal 6. But you are welcome to live the Seal 6 fantasy if it makes you feel better.

Unregistered
    It's against the General Orders to use the agency position, uniform, vehicles, equipment, etc. for self promotion and personal publicity or for personal gains in any way, shape or form be they financial, political, or personal in nature. Several people have received disciplinary action for this, why haven't they?

Unregistered
    It's against the General Orders to use the agency position, uniform, vehicles, equipment, etc. for self promotion and personal publicity or for personal gains in any way, shape or form be they financial, political, or personal in nature. Several people have received disciplinary action for this, why haven't they?
    That's a joke. Bob does this every day.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Oh Boy ,DUI Wolfpack Coming!!!! Playtime for Dui kid. Gets to be a big boy tonight! Can hardly wait to hear how many people he lets go this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast