Do you think its worth your career covering up for the county? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    And so far the truth has resulted in what? Its not what you know, it who you know. If you haven't figured that out yet I would say run and don't look back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn't matter how many people he has in his pockets..the truth always comes out. The FACTS shall set you free ! And the FACTS shall also get you fired!
    The FACTS get twisted when they go through the media. Give me a freaking break. The facts of the incidents given to the media only contains half the truth. The Pretty boy camera loving Sheriff can't look bad or look like he gave a deputy a ****ing second chance.

Unregistered
    It doesn't matter how many people he has in his pockets..the truth always comes out. The FACTS shall set you free ! And the FACTS shall also get you fired!
    And two months later, still nothing to show but a bunch of hot air. Nocco is so insulated, you just can't touch him.

Unregistered
    And two months later, still nothing to show but a bunch of hot air. Nocco is so insulated, you just can't touch him.
    Apparently the only litigation youre familiar with is traffic tickets. Maybe. Takes time and evidence to build a case. Step by step. You may have to go somewhere to get somewhere else then back to where you want to be. Weakness is the way to proceed. Gee I wonder whos just that weak they just might talk? If theyre not talking already? Wonder how some people will hold up in a deposition? When someone in the know provides the questions? Think theyll be a long line to fall on the sword or will the fingers get pointed? I know if I covered up something for the Pasco ilk Id be afraid. Very afraid. But hey its not my career. And when they have someone to point the finger back at and blame what do you think theyll do and who do you think theyll blame? Uh oh.

Unregistered
    How is he insulated? Surely you have to know? Right?

Unregistered
    How is he insulated? Surely you have to know? Right?
    Even someone as simple minded as you should be able to see......all of the accusations, stories, allegations, etc involving the agency have no effect whatsoever on Nocco politically.

Unregistered
    Even someone as simple minded as you should be able to see......all of the accusations, stories, allegations, etc involving the agency have no effect whatsoever on Nocco politically.
    Only a dummy would be so shortsighted as to say something just that stupid "no effect whatsoever on Nocco politically" Hes held politically accountable what once every four years? Good call there genius. Want to hold him accountable "politically" speak out as a group before the election. Ooooooops I forgot the body must be what? Afraid? Gutless? In too deep? Clueless? What does your FOP and union leadership do again? And they get/got voted in again as well? Pasco politics? Now theres a joke. Only bigger joke is the dolts who voted for the bluster, deception and lack of experience again. Hilarious but hey youre a great observer huh?

Unregistered
    Only a dummy would be so shortsighted as to say something just that stupid "no effect whatsoever on Nocco politically" Hes held politically accountable what once every four years? Good call there genius. Want to hold him accountable "politically" speak out as a group before the election. Ooooooops I forgot the body must be what? Afraid? Gutless? In too deep? Clueless? What does your FOP and union leadership do again? And they get/got voted in again as well? Pasco politics? Now theres a joke. Only bigger joke is the dolts who voted for the bluster, deception and lack of experience again. Hilarious but hey youre a great observer huh?
    Even through your long winded rambling, you proved my point Einstein. Nocco has the unions on his side. He has the citizens fooled. He has the media in his pocket. And yes, mental midget, nobody even tried to run against him this time.

Sound like he is insulated, Brainiac?

Unregistered
    Even through your long winded rambling, you proved my point Einstein. Nocco has the unions on his side. He has the citizens fooled. He has the media in his pocket. And yes, mental midget, nobody even tried to run against him this time.

Sound like he is insulated, Brainiac?
    Not at all there Jethro lol. All it shows is youre well populated with a large bunch of eunuchs and mental midgets quaking in your boots and afraid of the big bad boogey man or quite simply too friggin stupid to see whats up and going on lol. Now pat yourself on the back there Sport and tell yourself just how smart and just how stuck you are. Apparently looks like none of them care one lick about any of you and what do you do? Belly down butt up for em. Now that is really whats funny. But keep squawking and doing absolutely nothing it becomes you.

Unregistered
    Not at all there Jethro lol. All it shows is youre well populated with a large bunch of eunuchs and mental midgets quaking in your boots and afraid of the big bad boogey man or quite simply too friggin stupid to see whats up and going on lol. Now pat yourself on the back there Sport and tell yourself just how smart and just how stuck you are. Apparently looks like none of them care one lick about any of you and what do you do? Belly down butt up for em. Now that is really whats funny. But keep squawking and doing absolutely nothing it becomes you.
    So what are YOU doing to bring about change, keyboard commando?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast