Where is my money? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The email didn’t say anything about the missing holiday pay. And they only paid the other money from the time the grievance was filed. Now I’m wondering if.they are going to try to not pay the holiday back to 2007 as was agreed.

Unregistered
    One thing the federal government will f&ck you hard for is screwing with people’s pay. They have sole jurisdiction over matters affecting interstate commerce. Once these fair wage complaints start coming in, this place is going to have federal auditors crawling all over the PSB. Sounds like more fun to come.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One thing the federal government will f&ck you hard for is screwing with people’s pay. They have sole jurisdiction over matters affecting interstate commerce. Once these fair wage complaints start coming in, this place is going to have federal auditors crawling all over the PSB. Sounds like more fun to come.
    Your kidding? Now I cant get my reduction surgery

Unregistered
    Go sit at the kids table now and let the adults talk.

Unregistered
    The email didn’t say anything about the missing holiday pay. And they only paid the other money from the time the grievance was filed. Now I’m wondering if.they are going to try to not pay the holiday back to 2007 as was agreed.
    No, holiday pay will be back to 2007.

Unregistered
    The irony of this should not elude anyone here. This man who is refusing to give us a decent raise is out raising money for a man who is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI. Let that sink in for a minute.

Unregistered
    I bet your block head sinks pretty fast. Your a fool

Unregistered
    I bet your block head sinks pretty fast. Your a fool
    No, you’re just mad because the truth hurts. Is he raising money for a communist under federal criminal investigation whilst denying is a good raise or not? Let’s hear you spin this one douchebag.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast