More stupid threads - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

,vv

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would Jones have any idea who Dep TP is?? Then for you to tell him to kiss your ass is either you show boating to your croanies or you f*cking with another Dep either way, you told him BIG GUY.
    "Duh my name is Ranny Jonesth. I use my super duper potato forensic skills to inbestigate dem COPS cuz ummmm...Duh my name is Ranny Jonesth. I use my super duper potato forensic skills to inbestigate dem COPS cuz ummmm...Duh my name is Ranny Jonesth. I use my super duper potato forensic skills to inbestigate dem COPS cuz ummmm..." Big guy ya'll special

Unregistered
    "Duh Jones was in wreck. Duh the woman Jones hit was never identified. Duh my Potato Detector says it was a cover up cuz she knew Spencer. Duh Arugula was rude. Duh my family got treated badly. Duh its a giant conspiracy against Joneseses. Duuuuhhhhhhhhhh"

Unregistered
    According to Jones the woman was never identified even he has a lawsuit against her. He must think everyone are too dumb to look up clerk of courts. Look up Brenda Roe, the defendant. She was issued a citation for violation of right of way. But Jones keeps saying she was never identified. Special kind of stupid,

Unregistered
    According to Jones the woman was never identified even he has a lawsuit against her. He must think everyone are too dumb to look up clerk of courts. Look up Brenda Roe, the defendant. She was issued a citation for violation of right of way. But Jones keeps saying she was never identified. Special kind of stupid,
    How long after the accident do you have to identify her and how can that be accomplished.

Unregistered
    How long after the accident do you have to identify her and how can that be accomplished.
    Anytime after the accident. She gives her name and date of birth, officer runs her license and gets a copy of her information from NCIC and Georgias version of DAVID. You keep questioning how can she be identified when she didn't show her drivers license except that the same woman you claim that wasn't identified is being sued by you!!! The same woman never contested the citation. This isn't 1965. There are ways of digitally identifying people these days. So I'll ask again, how you sue her if she wasn't identified???

Unregistered
    Let me guess, the officers used someone else to play the woman at fault? Receive and pay a citation and allow herself to get sued by you? Is thstit?

Unregistered
    ]Let me guess, the officers used someone else to play the woman at fault? Receive and pay a citation and allow herself to get sued by you? Is that it?

Unregistered
    Anytime after the accident. She gives her name and date of birth, officer runs her license and gets a copy of her information from NCIC and Georgias version of DAVID. You keep questioning how can she be identified when she didn't show her drivers license except that the same woman you claim that wasn't identified is being sued by you!!! The same woman never contested the citation. This isn't 1965. There are ways of digitally identifying people these days. So I'll ask again, how you sue her if she wasn't identified???
    So Agiaur is so incompetent she didnt realize she did this and Wilson heard the same thing.

Unregistered
    ]Let me guess, the officers used someone else to play the woman at fault? Receive and pay a citation and allow herself to get sued by you? Is that it?
    Why in Gods name would Jones even have an issue that night if Agiuar hadnt told him she didnt know who she was.

Unregistered
    So I assume you are an officer? If that was you taking that info would you trust your memory or take field notes. Look at Agiuars field notes from that night.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast