More stupid threads - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    *You're here enough said.

If you are going to throw criticism, at least learn how spell.
    Here we go again deflect to spelling.

Unregistered
    *You're here enough said.

If you are going to throw criticism, at least learn how spell.
    Criticizing you for coming on here saying leave the ******* alone and he will go away. You criticized yourself idiot.

Unregistered
    Oh my god please man, nobody gives a ahit ok?? Let a judge decide instead of trying to post on here all the time.
    The fact is every thread jump and every post that claims it authored by Jones is in fact some of you're coworkers how bout start standing up to the idiots instead of blaming Jones. But like has been said why would you hold a police officer accountable. Sound familiar.

Unregistered
    The fact is every thread jump and every post that claims it authored by Jones is in fact some of you're coworkers how bout start standing up to the idiots instead of blaming Jones. But like has been said why would you hold a police officer accountable. Sound familiar.
    "The fact is every thread jump and every post that claims it authored by Jones is in fact some of you're co-workers...." This time it's YOUR...not you're this time. Thank you.

Oh, speaking of idiots....since we all know you are Jones, did you get dropped on your head or are you really that much of an idiot?

Unregistered
    "The fact is every thread jump and every post that claims it authored by Jones is in fact some of you're co-workers...." This time it's YOUR...not you're this time. Thank you.

Oh, speaking of idiots....since we all know you are Jones, did you get dropped on your head or are you really that much of an idiot?
    Dont even know when he takes the baIt just proved my point FEEL STUPID NOW

Unregistered
    Criticizing you for coming on here saying leave the ******* alone and he will go away. You criticized yourself idiot.
    No that wasn't me. All i did was mention that your spelling was incorrect. Also, you're calling someone an idiot when you have complained about the name calling. Typical inbred trailer trash.

Unregistered
    Dont even know when he takes the baIt just proved my point FEEL STUPID NOW
    Randy, you are the blooming moron that has taken the bait. Some of the posters that has been on here (the ummmm posters for example) are making fun of you because of how stupid your posts have become and instead of ignoring them, you fire back with your idiotic banter. You always act like you must have the last say because you are an infantile egomaniac that didn't get your way so now say "I'll teach them sonb.tches a lesson Ill tell ya wut."

Do you really think think posting the same stupidity, on this website, is going to change anything? It's not. Take your case to court and let a judge decide. No one here really gives a shit. Your own arrogant presumption thinks otherwise. Think what you want. It will be your own undoing even if you think everyone is out to get you. Good luck on making a bigger ass of yourself than you already have.

Ps, I'm not an LEO.

Unregistered
    Randy, you are the blooming moron that has taken the bait. Some of the posters that has been on here (the ummmm posters for example) are making fun of you because of how stupid your posts have become and instead of ignoring them, you fire back with your idiotic banter. You always act like you must have the last say because you are an infantile egomaniac that didn't get your way so now say "I'll teach them sonb.tches a lesson Ill tell ya wut."

Do you really think think posting the same stupidity, on this website, is going to change anything? It's not. Take your case to court and let a judge decide. No one here really gives a shit. Your own arrogant presumption thinks otherwise. Think what you want. It will be your own undoing even if you think everyone is out to get you. Good luck on making a bigger ass of yourself than you already have.

Ps, I'm not an LEO.
    The posts made are not stupidity they are facts It has nothing to with anyone out to get someone it's the difference between right and wrong and being held accountable for when your wrong what if it was you and your family. So again justify the conduct by calling Jones an infantile egomaniac yet not mention the conduct unbecoming some of these posters have done.

Unregistered

Apologies

Dear Mr Jones,

First let me apologize for the horrible and demeaning comments posted about you and your wife. I'm sure this has been a horrible time for you. The wreck, the assumptions, the alleged coverup! I bet it is been bad, certainly something you should not been attacked over.

In closing I hope it all works out for you and yours. You deserve better.

Yours Truly,

Dep TP

PS: KISS MY ASS YOU DUMBASS!!!

Unregistered
    Dear Mr Jones,

First let me apologize for the horrible and demeaning comments posted about you and your wife. I'm sure this has been a horrible time for you. The wreck, the assumptions, the alleged coverup! I bet it is been bad, certainly something you should not been attacked over.

In closing I hope it all works out for you and yours. You deserve better.

Yours Truly,

Dep TP

PS: KISS MY ASS YOU DUMBASS!!!
    Would Jones have any idea who Dep TP is?? Then for you to tell him to kiss your ass is either you show boating to your croanies or you f*cking with another Dep either way, you told him BIG GUY.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast