More stupid threads - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anytime after the accident. She gives her name and date of birth, officer runs her license and gets a copy of her information from NCIC and Georgias version of DAVID. You keep questioning how can she be identified when she didn't show her drivers license except that the same woman you claim that wasn't identified is being sued by you!!! The same woman never contested the citation. This isn't 1965. There are ways of digitally identifying people these days. So I'll ask again, how you sue her if she wasn't identified???
    I assume you are an officer and work crashes. When this information is given to you do you work off memory or do you the field notes? Look at Agiuars.

Unregistered

Ironic, dontcha think?

Look everyone. If you keep posting crap about a certain Crestview citizen he's just going to keep firing back. If you try to reason with him with logic he's not going to have it and he'll fire back with his ridiculous banter. He feels like he must always have the last word. Let him. Then ignore him. Eventually he will find something else to do with the obviously excessive spare time he has. Just ignore the bastared.
    Ignore him like you are doing?

Unregistered
    Ignore him like you are doing?
    Ignore who? I'm just here for the comments.

Unregistered
    I assume you are an officer and work crashes. When this information is given to you do you work off memory or do you the field notes? Look at Agiuars.
    I hope someone farts in you're Burger King bag and rolls it up tight you cops are assholes. There i said you're i hope your happy.

Unregistered
    I hope someone farts in you're Burger King bag and rolls it up tight you cops are assholes. There i said you're i hope your happy.
    Another less than intelligent response from a Neanderthal looking asshole that thinks he is Roy Munson. He thinks he is bad; he must be referring only to his smell.

Unregistered
    Another less than intelligent response from a Neanderthal looking asshole that thinks he is Roy Munson. He thinks he is bad; he must be referring only to his smell.
    Still trying to put every negative comment on one person. Think by now you would figure the gigs up.

Unregistered
    Still trying to put every negative comment on one person. Think by now you would figure the gigs up.
    Randy Jones still aint accepted the fact that if he goes to court and tells the judge he's suing a woman not identified in the crash, he's going to walk him to the gallows, step on the trap door and pull the lever. At which time he will fall on his ass and get laughed at (no rope around the neck) by the public. How can anyone be soooooooooooo stoooooooooooooopid????

Unregistered
    Randy Jones still aint accepted the fact that if he goes to court and tells the judge he's suing a woman not identified in the crash, he's going to walk him to the gallows, step on the trap door and pull the lever. At which time he will fall on his ass and get laughed at (no rope around the neck) by the public. How can anyone be soooooooooooo stoooooooooooooopid????
    Is that what he's gonna tell them??

Unregistered
    Its what Jones has said on here. She was never Identified. Ironically speaking Jones refuses to mention her by name or admit she was identified vu3t he's suing her. I cannot believe anyone is that stupid.

Unregistered
    Its what Jones has said on here. She was never Identified. Ironically speaking Jones refuses to mention her by name or admit she was identified vu3t he's suing her. I cannot believe anyone is that stupid.
    The other driver was never identified this is why Jones is up in arms. How can you charge someone with leaving the scene of a accident when she was never identified you got something to lose. Better be scared of what Jones has planned your badges will be Mr Joneses property hmmm?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast