Half a million people

NY waterways

Half a million people

On this day and time Russ Diperna was one of the half a million people that were taken off the island on ferry boats. There is video of your mug getting on board. It’s been nice working with you.

Ground 0 hero

Ferry boat captain

After you left the ferry boat in New Jersey I guess you took a bus to the Pennsylvania crash site to try and save peoples lives. Seventeen years later someone found your your burnt and melted NYPD I’d card in the field.

Unregistered

Quack quack

Today was another great moment in bso history. Russ re-enacted his escape from New York during 911. He commandeered a Fort Lauderdale duck tour boat using his fake badge and drove it across the water by the new river screaming the British are coming

SI task force

Day 2

So district 54 had to respond to the psb for calls of a white male running up and down the stairwells in his underwear claiming he was an Nypd cop and doing vertices in the stairwells of the Staten Island housing projects. It’s official Russ was transported to FMC for baker act evaluations

Doperna

Dopeena

This ass clown has no badge he lost certification. He counts paper clips and shines mumbles shoes

Unregisteredbut

But he does

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Doperna View Post
    This ass clown has no badge he lost certification. He counts paper clips and shines mumbles shoes
    But he lives on more than 1,800 a month Social Security disability. 😂