Speedy GonZegers - 142mph Pursuit and Subsequent Vehicle Fire - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess what dum asses ! The guy who posted the Lambo story and all the shit that is on this garbage web site is not and has never been a police officer! He is someone who I pulled over and wrote ticket to. And he is bitter over it.
    He's probably mad that you posted pics of his license plate all over the net LOL

Unregistered
    All these people talking sh*t and yet fail to come through. Lemme tell you something. Don't let me catch you peeing standing up. Sit down on your p***y. You loser nothings.

Unregistered
    All these people talking sh*t and yet fail to come through. Lemme tell you something. Don't let me catch you peeing standing up. Sit down on your p***y. You loser nothings.
    Go away Lipari

Unregistered
    Yeah keep tapping that germ-bag duty officer C.T . Disgusting

Unregistered
    Go away Lipari
    I heard this guy is a cop again??? How did that happen?

Unregistered
    I heard this guy is a cop again??? How did that happen?
    I am not certain how we are supposed to respond about how it happened that you heard he was reemployed as a police officer.

Unregistered
    Supposedly he is an Indian reservation police officer

Unregistered
    That's correct. He is a Chief on the Slapahoe Reservation.

They call him Chief Running Mouth

Unregistered
    FHP only has authority to enforce traffic on private property when the public has a right to travel there.

Attorney General Opinion
    http://myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Op...25657200538F2B

316.640 Enforcement.—The enforcement of the traffic laws of this state is vested as follows:
    (1) STATE.—
    (a)1.a. The Division of Florida Highway Patrol of the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles; the Division of Law Enforcement of the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; and the agents, inspectors, and officers of the Department of Law Enforcement each have authority to enforce all of the traffic laws of this state on all the streets and highways thereof and elsewhere throughout the state wherever the public has a right to travel by motor vehicle.

316.003 (81) STREET OR HIGHWAY.—
    (a) The entire width between the boundary lines of every way or place of whatever nature when any part thereof is open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular traffic;

(b) The entire width between the boundary lines of any privately owned way or place used for vehicular travel by the owner and those having express or implied permission from the owner, but not by other persons, or any limited access road owned or controlled by a special district, whenever, by written agreement entered into under s. 316.006(2)(b) or (3)(b), a county or municipality exercises traffic control jurisdiction over said way or place;
    (c) Any area, such as a runway, taxiway, ramp, clear zone, or parking lot, within the boundary of any airport owned by the state, a county, a municipality, or a political subdivision, which area is used for vehicular traffic but which is not open for vehicular operation by the general public; or
    (d) Any way or place used for vehicular traffic on a controlled access basis within a mobile home park recreation district which has been created under s. 418.30 and the recreational facilities of which district are open to the general public.

Unregistered
    Yep he is a cop not a worthless Ft. Myers trooper. And he is making 52000 a year, working with good people who are not shit talkers!! And if they have a problem they don’t post on this POS website . Losers can’t even say this shit to my face!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast