Speedy GonZegers - 142mph Pursuit and Subsequent Vehicle Fire - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP will be no more within 5 years. Mark my words. CVE and BCII will be there is some capacity, but road troopers will be extinct

I have been hearing that fairy tale since about the time we were driving Plymouth Furys and as always, it's still being told by FAIRIES !!!

Unregistered

FU

I'm ok with him, maybe you and the same cancer group are the problem. It has always been about you three.
    Here is the quote of the day! FU You are a piece of shit and always have been. You and I both know that and yes I know who you are writing this garbage!

Unregistered
    Here is the quote of the day! FU You are a piece of shit and always have been. You and I both know that and yes I know who you are writing this garbage!
    It's entertaining that Beavis, Butthead and Cheeto Teeth always find a Lt or Capt to be the source of everything wrong with the FHP (if indeed their perceived grievances are an FHP problem and not of their own making) and look nowhere else. Is that because you 2 or 3 slugs require extra supervision?

Unregistered

Cool Omg

It's entertaining that Beavis, Butthead and Cheeto Teeth always find a Lt or Capt to be the source of everything wrong with the FHP (if indeed their perceived grievances are an FHP problem and not of their own making) and look nowhere else. Is that because you 2 or 3 slugs require extra supervision?
    You're saying that the entire State of Florida only has 2 or 3 unhappy troopers? That's quite a bargain for the low pay. LOL

Unregistered
    Ohhh. Lets us know if he gives them to you and what you find out. Juicy
    Hey John Smith, I'm going to send you an email. Please open it, it will take you to a very special place. Near your house in the panhandle.

Surprise

Unregistered
    Hey John Smith, I'm going to send you an email. Please open it, it will take you to a very special place. Near your house in the panhandle.

Surprise
    Not John Smith, going to link you a YouTube video; https://youtu.be/5tdzR6S00E8

Meat d*ck

FHP is the ELITE

Listen here you slugs and negative nancies FHP is the elite not only of florida but of this world i get my pants pressed and my buzz cut every other day because i piss pure excellence!! I ejaculate perfection!! I defecate honor!! Why you may ask because I am an ELITE State trooper!!! X65 s4!!!!

Unregistered

Surprise
    Guess what dum asses ! The guy who posted the Lambo story and all the shit that is on this garbage web site is not and has never been a police officer! He is someone who I pulled over and wrote ticket to. And he is bitter over it.

Unregistered
    Guess what dum asses ! The guy who posted the Lambo story and all the shit that is on this garbage web site is not and has never been a police officer! He is someone who I pulled over and wrote ticket to. And he is bitter over it.
    I would be more than happy to confirm or deny this. What are your initials?

Unregistered
    So if he isn't a police officer, is he a State trooper. Cause that's not even the same thing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast