Speedy GonZegers - 142mph Pursuit and Subsequent Vehicle Fire - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida Highway Patrol cruiser hits 142 mph in pursuit, catches on fire

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/florida...atches-on-fire

Lol I saw this while browsing national news. Lately FHP has been catching more L's than a child's cancer ward. It's funny to see a microcosm of FHP out for display to the world.
    Lol, he's gunna get fired.

Unregistered
    Lol, he's gunna get fired.
    And how about the brass who didn't punish him. Is this somehow acceptable behavior? And if it isn't, I wonder why the brass failed to correct this behavior.

Unregistered
    The dash cam video in on LiveLeak.

Unregistered
    Is on, typo.

Unregistered
    The dash cam video in on LiveLeak.
    Correct. I think someone from Fox News or Jalopnik finally got around to reading my tip. Lol. FHP once again shows its incompetence to the world and the brass look dumb AF. Keep in mind this guy wasn't punished (as far as I'm aware). But good thing he pulled that person over. 20mph over is a public safety issue! Officer safety! Public safety! Better drive 130 on the shoulder and risk blowing a tire due to debris. If you want to get hired by FHP, you need to have critical thinking skills and intelligence. They only hire the brightest people in the state!

Dumbass

Lipari

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2952085]Correct. I think someone from Fox News or Jalopnik finally got around to reading my tip. Lol.
    STFU lipari

Unregistered
    Correct. I think someone from Fox News or Jalopnik finally got around to reading my tip. Lol. FHP once again shows its incompetence to the world and the brass look dumb AF. Keep in mind this guy wasn't punished (as far as I'm aware). But good thing he pulled that person over. 20mph over is a public safety issue! Officer safety! Public safety! Better drive 130 on the shoulder and risk blowing a tire due to debris. If you want to get hired by FHP, you need to have critical thinking skills and intelligence. They only hire the brightest people in the state!
    Your tip actually seems to have been found by this site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9feVp0RZvQ

(Jalopnik and FoxNews link to that vid.)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456