Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Speedy GonZegers - 142mph Pursuit and Subsequent Vehicle Fire

SpeedyGonZegersPart1
    https://streamable.com/flyx7

SpeedyGonZegersPart2
    https://streamable.com/z1ads

Just a few quick questions.

1. Is it safe to go 130mph on a shoulder? Asking for a friend.

2. Is going 142mph to catch someone going 20 over a good idea?

3. Will the Florida Highway Patrol Flight Section be jealous that this Trooper was going faster than their Cessna 172's cruising speed (a sluggish 121 knots)?

4. Is saying something like, "I don't recommend doing that, what I just did, but I don't do it that often so...*sniffs* smells like smoke...I think the car's trying to catch on fire." on camera a smart thing to do?

Also kids, remember the fire extinguisher acronym PASS. Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep. Let's put them hose draggers to shame. And make sure the only grass you're smoking is due to your brake pads vaping some median vegetation (142 blaze it).

Unregistered

Sackman

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SpeedyGonZegersPart1
    https://streamable.com/flyx7

SpeedyGonZegersPart2
    https://streamable.com/z1ads

Just a few quick questions.

1. Is it safe to go 130mph on a shoulder? Asking for a friend.

2. Is going 142mph to catch someone going 20 over a good idea?

3. Will the Florida Highway Patrol Flight Section be jealous that this Trooper was going faster than their Cessna 172's cruising speed (a sluggish 121 knots)?

4. Is saying something like, "I don't recommend doing that, what I just did, but I don't do it that often so...*sniffs* smells like smoke...I think the car's trying to catch on fire." on camera a smart thing to do?

Also kids, remember the fire extinguisher acronym PASS. Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep. Let's put them hose draggers to shame. And make sure the only grass you're smoking is due to your brake pads vaping some median vegetation (142 blaze it).
    Sackman leave this kid alone! He's not the sharpest tool on the belt, but he tries. If you keep harassing him you may be under investigation

Unregistered
    Sackman leave this kid alone! He's not the sharpest tool on the belt, but he tries. If you keep harassing him you may be under investigation
    Not a trooper. So going 8 over should be a ticket but going 72 over turns into "leave him alone". Oh boy the hypocrisy is astounding.

Unregistered
    Go away lipari, keep curing those std from that dispatcher CT (T193).

You got fired, stop coming on here.

Unregistered

Re

You should see his DUI video. Haha

Unregistered
    You should see his DUI video. Haha
    Please elaborate. You got a date and time for the video?

Unregistered
    Ohhh. Lets us know if he gives them to you and what you find out. Juicy
    I will be sure to give an update as soon as I can.

Unregistered
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the sally port does not meet the definition of "street or highway." Which careless driving has to be committed on a "street or highway."

The ticket should never have been issued in the first place. No tickets should ever have been written in the sally port.

Unregistered
    Exactly, that s like writing a ticket on private property. STFU KP, get back on that and stop badmouthing the captain on this forum. We are all tired of your fat whining crap face. Go email john Smith, blow him too.

Unregistered
    Exactly, that s like writing a ticket on private property. STFU KP, get back on that and stop badmouthing the captain on this forum. We are all tired of your fat whining crap face. Go email john Smith, blow him too.
    Fine, but while I'm at it would you like one too?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast