who would you like to see as sheriff - Page 8
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    That makes no sense, she asked to be demoted to go be an SRO at Estero. That would be explainable to run for Sheriff?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That makes no sense, she asked to be demoted to go be an SRO at Estero. That would be explainable to run for Sheriff?
    Of course it does, just wait and see...

Unregistered
    Sure would, they way she was screwed over and made to take a demotion, and you and the rest of the puppets are worried

Unregistered
    Sure would, they way she was screwed over and made to take a demotion, and you and the rest of the puppets are worried
    The should be worried. She's got so much in her bag of goodies it's not funny. 'made' to take a demotion?, sure she volunteered, either that or get canned. Word has it she's already got her atty on standby. I don't like her, nor do I have any respect for her, but good for her on this one. She's gonna take farquaad and underwear down....along with holloway and his bad advice.

Unregistered
    I just hit the snooze button

Unregistered
    I just hit the snooze button
    Good for you troll thanks for sharing that, oh and your wife

Unregistered
    Good for you troll thanks for sharing that, oh and your wife
    farquaad's underwear sheriff at it again

Unregistered

Sheriff

Hang on folks, retired major JL is running and will take the sheriff's position. Change is a coming beginning with a complete new command staff. He is a deputies deputy and will allow you to do your job. Lets get him in.

Unregistered
    I worked with Leavens, he was extremely lazy and always complaining. He track record should speak for itself.

Unregistered
    I worked with Leavens, he was extremely lazy and always complaining. He track record should speak for itself.
    His track record is why he will become the next sheriff. Allows you to do your job, doesn't micro-manage. and has never forgotten where he came from. If your happy with the status Quoe, then Leavens isn't your guy. But if you want equal promotions based on work performance and not the buddy system, then Leavens is your man.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast