Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My vote is for Eller
    Then you are a special kind of stupid

Unregistered
    My vote is for the used car salesman that use to sleep on the job, Dildo

Unregistered
    The sad thing is dildo actually thinks he has a chance at winning.

Unregistered

Next Sheriff

Actually the guy Pendergrass, might be a good Seriff, as he is on the county commision, remember it is they that give us our money, unless you have a sheriff that will back his men and be assertive with the commision we wont get jack. BY THE WAY WHATS THE BIG SECRET WITH OUR PAY RAISE Istill dont know what we are getting, as a Deputy maybe I dont need to know ,as I am a nobody bet, commanders and above know what we are getting such a shame

Unregistered
    3.5% will be the max

Unregistered

Exclamation Boss Hog

Actually the guy Pendergrass, might be a good Seriff, as he is on the county commision, remember it is they that give us our money, unless you have a sheriff that will back his men and be assertive with the commision we wont get jack. BY THE WAY WHATS THE BIG SECRET WITH OUR PAY RAISE Istill dont know what we are getting, as a Deputy maybe I dont need to know ,as I am a nobody bet, commanders and above know what we are getting such a shame
    Boss Hog didn't support the budget that would have allowed raises.
    He's always been all about fattening his wallet, ask FMPD.

Unregistered
    You notice Carmine leaves out Naples P.D. On his resume - because he failed the state exams multiple times and NPD let him go because he couldn’t get certified. That’s when his daddy gave bought him the tanning salon.

Unregistered
    You notice Carmine leaves out Naples P.D. On his resume - because he failed the state exams multiple times and NPD let him go because he couldn’t get certified. That’s when his daddy gave bought him the tanning salon.
    Where is his resume?

Unregistered
    Where is his resume?
    I should have said what he tells the media “
    Marceno, now 45, broke into law enforcement with the Collier County Sheriff Office under Sheriff Don Hunter, then current Sheriff Kevin Rambosk.“ oh he leaves out the park police too.

Unregistered
    Great thing is he won’t need people like you to win. People are tired of the negativity and especially what this website represents. How does $750,000 sound?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast