who would you like to see as sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine should be investigated by IA for lying about his prior experience. Not to mention conduct unbecoming a Officer... he set the standard that we can all sleep with reporters and then get them a job in our agency. Then again that isnt anything different than what's been occurring for years here and always hidden and covered up. Typical politician...if his mouth is moving he is lying
    and your a typical sissy boy, big men talking or hiding behind his keyboard, what he does on his off duty time is none of your business, just cause you couldn't get laid in a whore house, Carmine will be just fine and he will do a great job

Unregistered

What the public should know

and your a typical sissy boy, big men talking or hiding behind his keyboard, what he does on his off duty time is none of your business, just cause you couldn't get laid in a whore house, Carmine will be just fine and he will do a great job
    If everything I do as "just a deputy" is available for the public to see, except of course the redacted portions. The the higher ups should be as transparent as both you and me.

Unregistered

To answer the question "who would I like to see as Sheriff."

Certainly NOT Brian Emmons as he recently posted on Facebook that several people have approached him to run. LOL - but he was respectfully passing because of his age. AS IF HE WOULD HAVE A CHANCE IN HECK of winning. I say let him run so he can spend all his own money and lose in the end. And then! This! He posted his "DREAM" command staff, starting with Jim Nygaard as car two! The same Nygaard who was recently fired from the Agency.

Unregistered
    Didio!!! His car salesman skills and part time sanibel wanna be cop makes him more than qualified.

Unregistered

Todd Garrison

Garrison would make a great Sheriff, comes from a family full of cops

Unregistered
    Crone could be his #2 and work the fair together.

Unregistered
    I dont think we could go wrong with Snyder or Haberman

Unregistered
    Garrison would make a great Sheriff, comes from a family full of cops
    No goddamn way

Unregistered
    I support who ever will offer a buyout to convince or force these old timers out. It is almost 2020 and people are ready for a younger generation of thinking and ideas. Not someone born before 1960. But also not 1985 or newer. Should be plenty of good choices. But whatever they do they need to fight for money and raises. People putting lives on line should not EVER come cheap. Ask average person if they would risk their life every few days for 42k a year!!! It is a joke. Starting salary should be 55k. It would solve a lot of problems. We would retain employees and we could make this agency great again!! Several agencies start over 60k and the work load will be similar in a few short years.

Unregistered
    My vote is for Eller

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast