who would you like to see as sheriff - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Viable candidate for Sheriff in 2020

Kathy Rairden for Sheriff in 2020.
    She has been through the real experience of being mauled by Marceno and company.
    It is time to break the glass ceiling and “throw the good old boys bums out”!

Unregistered

in time

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how about KG in ecid or sgt JT in bonita cp. hell lets just elect bubley as sheriff. may as well cuz either way we’re f’ed....they are good at doing that while on duty............
    KG is a good detective out there you must think so to since her name is coming out of your mouth, jealousy maybe, and bubley will be moving up in time because hes got the experience of a leader and has already proven that in narcs, they all go to him for advice.

Unregistered
    Kathy Rairden for Sheriff in 2020.
    She has been through the real experience of being mauled by Marceno and company.
    It is time to break the glass ceiling and “throw the good old boys bums out”!
    And they fear her and what she knows, run Kathy run

Unregistered
    KG is a good detective out there you must think so to since her name is coming out of your mouth, jealousy maybe, and bubley will be moving up in time because hes got the experience of a leader and has already proven that in narcs, they all go to him for advice.
    KG is one of the best Detective’s this agency has. Don’t take my word for it, just look at her stats. You can’t argue with facts, and if you do, you’re a moron. Also suggesting she did anything on duty or off with another Deputy is the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard. She’s one of the most faithful and loyal Deputies there are, and she’d give anyone the shirt off her back, including all her “haters”. By continuing to accuse and talk negatively only fuels her success.

Unregistered
    And they fear her and what she knows, run Kathy run
    She's certainly got enough to bring farquaad and his hinchmen down. I'd support her just to see them sweat.

Unregistered
    She's certainly got enough to bring farquaad and his hinchmen down. I'd support her just to see them sweat.
    Word is she's talking about it....after she takes care of a little 'legal' work that she's holding on to

Unregistered
    Heck yeah, lots of people would be happy to see her run and take down this bunch of clowns

Unregistered
    Word is she's talking about it....after she takes care of a little 'legal' work that she's holding on to
    Do it Kathy, take down this group, you got the ammo

Unregistered
    No thank you

Unregistered
    No thank you
    Seriously? You would be riding in with a white hat!! Why would you not run? Where's your integrity?

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast