Former police chief Chad Wagner has had enough. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A post like this and a few previous within this thread usually comes from someone who was recently disciplined or terminated. Likely, Major Wagner recommended or co-signed your discipline or departure from the Agency. You are an angry dude or dudette, full of hate and resentment, likely unemployed, and watching soap operas during the day to fill your busy schedule. Try watching the Jerry Springer show in the afternoon to release a little tension. I guess your unemployment check is coming to an end soon and you need to take it out on somebody. If you had performed your job at BSO better, you wouldn't be on this site.
    You are mighty full of yourself huh little Chad? I get paid for doing absolutely nothing! As for performance, it is said no one performs better on Scotty's candied nuts than you Chad!

Unregistered

Got a Point

I agree and would like to add there may also be jealousy involved as well.
    You Think ! How about a lot of jealousy !

Unregistered

What Happened???

I remember back in the 80s and 90s Hollywood PD built and instilled aa high morale amongst their troops.

Rookies fresh out of the academy were fearful of the “10 week traing squad” that was implemented after the academy at Hollywood PD. During that time, it was like basic training and you were told that you were the cream of the crop and no one was better than Hollywood PD. That may or may have not been true, but my point is that it was instilled in the rookies head. The training squad had many failures and back then that meant you were sent packing!

Unfortunately today, everyone passes FTO?

The result, is what you see today!!!

No, I am not a Hollywood guy.

This common knowledge amongst Broward County Departments.

P.S. Hollywood was also known to have the fearsest SWAT team in the area.

Unregistered
    You are mighty full of yourself huh little Chad? I get paid for doing absolutely nothing! As for performance, it is said no one performs better on Scotty's candied nuts than you Chad!
    Your butt hurt a little chad? jealous of a limp d!ck arsehole like you? Please, I'm in the top 50, I will get a bigger retirement check than you and all the butt lickers. My house and cabin in the mountains, already paid for! I get a guaranteed 5 hours of sleep on the job and will stay until my drop ends, without ever having to see that moron Scotty! So SAD Chad and keep those lips on Scotty's arse!

Unregistered

Really Bad City Managers

I remember back in the 80s and 90s Hollywood PD built and instilled aa high morale amongst their troops.

Rookies fresh out of the academy were fearful of the “10 week traing squad” that was implemented after the academy at Hollywood PD. During that time, it was like basic training and you were told that you were the cream of the crop and no one was better than Hollywood PD. That may or may have not been true, but my point is that it was instilled in the rookies head. The training squad had many failures and back then that meant you were sent packing!

Agreed! A lot of good personnel through the years at HPD, really good. All it took was 2 consecutive bad City managers by the last names of Benson and Swanson-Rivenbark and Pension Reform/Financial Urgency to demoralize the entire PD to the point they no longer can attract quality personnel. It was a damn shame what those 2 did to that PD. BTW, look what just happened to Rivenbark down in Coral Gables. Bad Manager. Really Bad!

Unregistered

Hollywood was a beautiful city in the 80’s. Northeners would move down to retire or to relocate their families. It was the Meca Broward County.

Good neighborhoods, schools etc.

Most Hollywood cops lived in their city.

Their beaches were the most popular, oh Garfield street😎

But, your right when you let politics get involved in law enforcement all goes to hell.

Look at Hollywood today, its a darn shame.

Learn from past mistakes, before this happens to your city and county!

Unregistered

Too Late!

Hollywood was a beautiful city in the 80’s. Northeners would move down to retire or to relocate their families. It was the Meca Broward County.

But, your right when you let politics get involved in law enforcement all goes to hell.

Agreed! Once those Two City Managers screwed things up and raped the Officer's pensions and benefits, things went downhill rapidly.

Unregistered

Way Too Late!!!

It's too late for BSO. The sheriff may have been a cop at some point in his career, but he and the others have become politicians. They are more worried about what's in it for them and screwing over the department.

Unregistered

yeah but parkland has the "fearsest" now

Unregistered
    Agreed! Once those Two City Managers screwed things up and raped the Officer's pensions and benefits, things went downhill rapidly.
    Dude who gives a Fock about Hollyhood. I know chad you caught the phantom skateboarder, you a hero kiss azz huh?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast