Kicked out from DB - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you expect when she runs her lips to her bff that happens to be the new 33 for officers in dispatch. Soon they’ll both be running the 3somes in there.... just like old times.
    Whose the pine trees bff? I need myself a new 33

Unregistered
    Dilton next time don’t talk too loud
    Why would I write that ? If feel sorry for you if you think that’s the type of person I am. I got on this page cause I was told my name was being slandered.
    After reading the 1st comment I know who they are referring to. Believe me when i say I had nothing to do with that comment. I speak to people directly when I have something to say. Sometimes people forget how to act like men .... I would say things directly to your face & I would expect the same from you. I’ve worked for this department & my name has never been used in here except for when I got demoted & even then it wasn’t direct. For someone to put my name here and assume that I’m the author of such bullshit needs to get their cojones Checked. If you need to speak to me in person I’m sure you have the means to contact me but just in case I work Sector 4 mids TFS. Hope to see you soon. Sincerely,
    Dilton Bosch. #1503 ( so there’s no confusion as to who wrote this )

Unregistered
    All of you really have nothing better to do with your time than talk shit you don’t know! It’s really sad.

Unregistered
    Dilton next time don’t talk too loud
    Someone reached out to me yesterday and told me my name was being slandered on this cesspool of a page. In 14 years within the department I've never ( to my knowledge ) been the subject of any topics here. I would like to clear the air.....as soon as I read the 1st comment I knew who the author was referring to. It's unbelievable that so much false information gets tossed around as if they were facts.

To the person that stated " Dilton next time don't talk too loud" I don't know if you are implying to my recent demotion within the department or are stating that I was the person the originated this thread, either way I think you should mind your own business and leave me out of your comments.

In the 14 years that I've been here I've never ****ed anyone or disrespected any of my colleagues, and if did have a problem with you I solved it the old fashion way by face to face conversations.

To you, the person that hides behind an IP account to talk crap & slander peoples reputation here I would like to call you a coward. I would love to call it to your face so please come visit on Mids sector 4 with TFS off.

Hope to see you soon

Sincerely,

Dilton Bosch #1503

Unregistered
    Bosh Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.

Unregistered
    So you get kicked out and sent out to another department where you find a 33 who is 20 years younger than you. Instead of 3/18 her you actually 3/17 and now you are facing a divorce, loosing your kids and to top it off your 33 is now expecting. Conclusion you are a 43 tomorrow you will regret it good luck 👍
    What are you doing signing using numbers, learn how to speak.

Unregistered
    Bosch nobody cares about you on this site, so just let it slide into history, we only discuss Sergeant Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr. on this site

Unregistered

Seriously, who is the 33’s BFF

Whose the pine trees bff? I need myself a new 33
    I second this. Who is this BFF?

Unregistered
    I second this. Who is this BFF?
    The BFF is George new 33, she is lazy beyond anything reasonable, someone who almost feels entitled to everything and fails to see the laziness in herself.

Unregistered
    Raaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaa!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast