Kicked out from DB - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get to work and do it right instead of 33ing each other. A call was recently dispatched as a 20 with a gun, routine. On whose mind that can be interpreted as a 20 routine, could it be maybe a 3/34 or 3/32, where was 4509 at?
    Complain to your supervisors instead of writing on a post. Unfortunately you have a bunch of rookies that think they run shit and don’t have a clue on what they’re doing. I’ve seen it first hand. Complain enough and maybe the 4509’s will actually stay awake long enough to review those joke of calltakers that are up there.

Unregistered
    Complain to your supervisors instead of writing on a post. Unfortunately you have a bunch of rookies that think they run shit and don’t have a clue on what they’re doing. I’ve seen it first hand. Complain enough and maybe the 4509’s will actually stay awake long enough to review those joke of calltakers that are up there.

4509 is fully awake and in the middle of good threesomes there..... call takers can review themselves.

Unregistered
    4509 is fully awake and in the middle of good threesomes there..... call takers can review themselves.
    You can tell you’re a rookie! The 3sum days are gone. They moved on to the beach

Unregistered
    You can tell you’re a rookie! The 3sum days are gone. They moved on to the beach

So you think.... I can tell you're naive !!!!!

Unregistered
    Traaaaaaagaaaaaaa leeeeeecheeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    4509 is almost always asleep...especially on the midnight shift. He’s more bearable asleep than awake 😂

Unregistered
    4509 is almost always asleep...especially on the midnight shift. He’s more bearable asleep than awake 😂
    Who are you referring to? The fat guy or the midget of mini me ?

Unregistered
    Who are you referring to? The fat guy or the midget of mini me ?
    They are both the same, except that the fat one is a quite Man & mini me thinks he is Super Man

Unregistered
    So you think.... I can tell you're naive !!!!!
    They are “contract disoatchers” so yes they make an appearance from time to time.

Unregistered
    Dilton next time don’t talk too loud
    A mutual friend with no grasp of ethics at all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast