Transfer from command staff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It is odd to me how many people are willing to use a person until the point they are of no use. I wonder how many people have reached out to Bain in the wake of the rail job that is being constructed at this moment. How many of the ones that claimed to be friends have had any concern for his well being in a time he needs friends most? We all know the answer. Anyone that wants to leave the courthouse isn’t pulling for him. Anyone who doesn’t want to change shifts isn’t offering any words to encourage him. Nobody being a crybaby about being off the beach cares. If he can’t help get a dog they don’t care. It is pathetic and sad people are so selfish. If a person wanting his job was told she didn’t have chance of getting his job she would be the first in line to call. If there wasn’t a dog position that person would call. If the guy wanting “his” beach back was told no chance he would call. All of them would continue to act like BFF to Bain. At least he knows they are all users and never were friends. They are poor examples of humans. Liars and cowards like the leadership tries to mold into good little soldiers. All of them know they are worthless and so does the rest of the folks. They will probably get what they want by continuing their disgusting behavior but will always know they didn’t deserve it. I hope Bain doesn’t forget and remembers who are the real friends. The ones that still call and care but ask for nothing. The ones that only want the nightmare to end so they can enjoy the career they have. Do their work and earn their positions. I am not actually a friend of his and really don’t know him that well but i have seen things that make me know others much better than i did since this started. What a shame it is to be around such awful people with no character. I will not be one that calls Bain because i don’t know him but he can be sure i am pulling for him like many others are because the truth is obvious.

Unregistered
    What about TG and TB I heard a marriage is in the works. 😂

Unregistered
    I heard we’re getting MY as our new colonial and she’s only for herself so...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is odd to me how many people are willing to use a person until the point they are of no use. I wonder how many people have reached out to Bain in the wake of the rail job that is being constructed at this moment. How many of the ones that claimed to be friends have had any concern for his well being in a time he needs friends most? We all know the answer. Anyone that wants to leave the courthouse isn’t pulling for him. Anyone who doesn’t want to change shifts isn’t offering any words to encourage him. Nobody being a crybaby about being off the beach cares. If he can’t help get a dog they don’t care. It is pathetic and sad people are so selfish. If a person wanting his job was told she didn’t have chance of getting his job she would be the first in line to call. If there wasn’t a dog position that person would call. If the guy wanting “his” beach back was told no chance he would call. All of them would continue to act like BFF to Bain. At least he knows they are all users and never were friends. They are poor examples of humans. Liars and cowards like the leadership tries to mold into good little soldiers. All of them know they are worthless and so does the rest of the folks. They will probably get what they want by continuing their disgusting behavior but will always know they didn’t deserve it. I hope Bain doesn’t forget and remembers who are the real friends. The ones that still call and care but ask for nothing. The ones that only want the nightmare to end so they can enjoy the career they have. Do their work and earn their positions. I am not actually a friend of his and really don’t know him that well but i have seen things that make me know others much better than i did since this started. What a shame it is to be around such awful people with no character. I will not be one that calls Bain because i don’t know him but he can be sure i am pulling for him like many others are because the truth is obvious.
    Interesting. You went into a long tirade about deputies turning their back on BC and all of the above hype about no one being his friend but then say, "I am not actually a friend of his and really don’t know him that well but i have seen things that make me know others much better than i did since this started". Funny, so you don't know if anyone has called or reach out since you really don't know him? You don't know if anyone has stopped by his house since you really don't know him? You see things that make you know others better than when you first started? Well news flash, the last statement is true for EVERYONE, we all know people a little more day after day so your statement need a little explanation.

Unregistered
    What about TG and TB I heard a marriage is in the works. 😂
    If only that were true. 💚 +💚 =❤️ 😂

Unregistered
    Interesting. You went into a long tirade about deputies turning their back on BC and all of the above hype about no one being his friend but then say, "I am not actually a friend of his and really don’t know him that well but i have seen things that make me know others much better than i did since this started". Funny, so you don't know if anyone has called or reach out since you really don't know him? You don't know if anyone has stopped by his house since you really don't know him? You see things that make you know others better than when you first started? Well news flash, the last statement is true for EVERYONE, we all know people a little more day after day so your statement need a little explanation.
    Sure. I’ll explain. I have been around supervisors that claimed to be friends when I first met them. Now he has this issue those same supervisors are firmly in the corner of being against him. To be specific the beach reference and the dog reference. In that same type of gossip circle I hear the courthouse person is reaching for a handout to get the job he has. I could be wrong that they could have called or gone by his house. You could be correct. I would suggest that he doesn’t take those calls because they don’t talk about him as a friend because they are at least two faced. I learned I shouldn’t trust them based on what they have said with him not being there to defend himself. Your last statement is not true. You can be around a person daily and not know they are scum until one day they do something that lets you know they are scum. That was a weak argument with no supporting reason to make that statement.

Unregistered

Old School

Whatever happened to “discretion being the better part of valor.” The other guy is right. You say that nobody has called or come by his house but you’re not his friend. The way you were posting, I thought you were a family member.

You either hang out with a large spectrum of people from K-9 to the northend supervisors all the way back to the courthouse. Either that or you’re listening to gossip and rumors. IF and that’s a big IF you were around any of those folks and heard them speak negative of BC, it would be much classier to let it go in one ear and out the other and forget you ever heard it. That’s the old school way. The best way.

Unregistered
    BC was good when he was a LT but that changed the day he took RE spot in admin.

Unregistered
    Whatever happened to “discretion being the better part of valor.” The other guy is right. You say that nobody has called or come by his house but you’re not his friend. The way you were posting, I thought you were a family member.

You either hang out with a large spectrum of people from K-9 to the northend supervisors all the way back to the courthouse. Either that or you’re listening to gossip and rumors. IF and that’s a big IF you were around any of those folks and heard them speak negative of BC, it would be much classier to let it go in one ear and out the other and forget you ever heard it. That’s the old school way. The best way.
    Let’s try this again. A person who wants to go to the beach and a person that wants a dog have talked about being “tight” with Bain until a week ago. Then those same two talk negatively about Bain. Not a wide spectrum but two individual people. It should not surprise you people work with several people at once. I specifically stated “the same gossip circle” so yes it was gossip about the courthouse and I sad exactly that. The point I made and you couldn’t grasp was the exact two people were downing a guy that they claimed was a friend. I think that is trashy behavior. So to conclude. Two people spreading many rumors about a guy they claimed was their fried two weeks ago. I won’t let it in one ear and out the other so they will continue to do it to others and maybe even me. What would show class is for those two to treat Bain as a friend even when he can’t do something for them. What a stupid comment to ignore liars that treat people poorly. Exactly how thee agency has become such a disgrace for the true old schools I hear talking.

Unregistered

Old School

Did you personally hear them down BC? They could’ve spoke to the situation at hand. Just because they may not have reached out to him does not mean they were downing him. My point was discretion is the better part of valor. There was no reason for your initial comment whatsoever. A better man wouldn’t of posted it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast