Transfer from command staff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you personally hear them down BC? They could’ve spoke to the situation at hand. Just because they may not have reached out to him does not mean they were downing him. My point was discretion is the better part of valor. There was no reason for your initial comment whatsoever. A better man wouldn’t of posted it.
    Yes they personally and intentionally made derogatory statements about him that would not be made by “friends”. I never said they didn’t reach out. They could have and put on the friend face. I guess I am lost on how discretion is a subject. The intent was to point out bad people who do bad things for personal gain. I wonder if you are one of the two trying to determine who called you out so you can retaliate. Everyone should be disgusted with how we treat one another and the vile environment the place has become. A better man wouldn’t have said it so it could be posted. I guess you believe ignoring all the cut throat behavior is the best way to live. I disagree. I am tired of bad people never answering for bad behavior and always wanting to improve their position when a “friend” goes down for some reason.

Unregistered
    Confused why there’s picking and choosing in who’s being punished for inappropriate relations here. There’s some that EVERYONE knows about but yet nothing is done. Why just this one?? Maybe I missed something??

Unregistered
    Gotta be a dog to work a dog I guess.

Unregistered
    So she has now been transferred and he is on admin leave. What happens now?

Unregistered
    Confused why there’s picking and choosing in who’s being punished for inappropriate relations here. There’s some that EVERYONE knows about but yet nothing is done. Why just this one?? Maybe I missed something??
    I assume that is rhetorical. I just don’t understand why Haines has so much power that goes without being controlled. He has made decisions that have only bad consequences for our workplace. Almost every decision ends up being a court case. I get it isn’t his money but it is someone’s money. Why does he get to spend money like that. Even if there isn’t a case that has settlements the attorneys are making loads of cash.

Unregistered
    So she has now been transferred and he is on admin leave. What happens now?
    Haines will decide how much he should be tortured before finishing him off. He will have his name and reputation destroyed if possible. All paths that could lead to Haines will be closed off so he can claim innocence. He will take every step he can to ruin his entire life and Haines will act like he actually cared because they were friends. Bain will fight them to prove he isn’t what he has been made out to be and just a normal person that made a mistake or didn’t make a mistake. Haines will hide behind attorneys fighting his fight at someone else’s expense. He will find the next target on the hit list and start all over again. There will be a new person move up the chain that believes they are immune from Haines until their number pops up. Eventually Haines will die the most hated person in History and hopefully burn in hell for enernity.

Unregistered
    BC was good several years ago don’t forget he’s screwed over a few people himself so...

Unregistered
    How is any of this crap going to affect your job? Really that is the biggest crap anyone has posted.

Unregistered
    Need a petition signed Haines needs to go. But everyinecwould bevscared to sign. Sheriff you need to wise up. More people heading to to Santa Rosa soon and who can blame them? It's not about the pay Thelberrry

Unregistered

Get it over with

Th SO just needs to go ahead and get rid of BC once and for all. He’s turned his back on so many already. He’s a back stabber and everyone knows it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123