Embarrassing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarrassing

Unregistered

Man up

Obviously this strikes a nerve with the original poster. Perhaps the right thing to do is go directly to this person, like a man, and confront him. If your recruit truly did notice this guy dressing like a slob, he also noticed you doing nothing about it. How about showing this recruit that you are a proud member who takes pride in your uniform. Approach the slob and simply tell him that he is not representing the department well and needs to tighten it up. Beyond that its not your job. The lack of supervision is the real problem in my opinion.

Unregistered
    I saw Joe Shit the Rag Man today in Sqd1. I can confirm, he is a train wreck.

Unregistered
    Was in IST this past week with a "Deputy" from Court Processing. What a ****ing joke, why do they have AR's? It was comical watching him try and navigate the class. The human definition of a pencil neck geek.

Unregistered
    Come on man, have you seen who's in charge of that shit show? A glorified, clueless, wanna be traffic guru (she thinks). How the **** she ever got promoted is beyond comprehension. Good save the deputies under that command.

Unregistered
    Oh boy, I was waiting for someone to bring up the illustrious Sergeant. I was on the MAIT team with her. Let's just say I re-did A LOT of investigations. First the courthouse, then Civil. Realistically where else can they hide her?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12