PBA what are you thinking?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA what are you thinking?

As a retiree for many years I am extremely grateful for what I have. Especially when the PBA got us 3% for those years that we didn’t receive credit for. It made a difference,
    But, I looked in total dismay when I read that Steve Shiver was brought on. I’m a southender who knows that Shiver has had a horrible reputation down here. Then, I just got my HEAT and mas ven more ataken back. The PBA President cozied up to Charlie Maddox. Frankly, I thought he was long gone.
    Does this young man Stahl know Maddox history? Maddox has been investigated for corruption for years while he head the PBA here. Newspapers reported that he had a hidden off shore bank account largely believed to have been taken from our dues.
    Then he fled to Tallahassee to shake investigations and used dues money to put his son through college and law school and further education. He didn’t stop there, he paid for another family member to go to college for something in another field. He became to believe that our dues money was to sustain his family vacations, education and living habits. He ran the Fl PBAminto the ground. It wasn’t until he retired that those of us near retirement started to get benefits from Tally. Then I retired and to my pleasant surprise got my annual valuations changed and began to receive my just amount which made a huge difference.
    This young man Stahl needs to do a better job choosing his friends. So far he was friends with another guy from down south named Steve Bateman who is now in prison; then he is friends with Steve Shiver who has been under investigation multiple times , much like his father. Now, he’s friends with Maddox. Are you kidding? Makes one wonder what kind of guy Stahl is when he hangs out with nothing but people either busted for corruption or nearly busted for corrruption.
    Hopefully some will have a chat with this youngster Stahl and set his compass straight.
    As to the rest of the PBA thank you for my wonderful retirement. Good luck you all.

Unregistered
    Miami P.B.A; The Sopranos

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami P.B.A; The Sopranos
    Scott Maddox ( thee elders son) is currently under federal investigation once again and is rumored to be indicted before the end of the year.
    Your advice to Stahl is spot on, especially Being a LEO. Stay away from these shady people

Unregistered
    Scott Maddox ( thee elders son) is currently under federal investigation once again and is rumored to be indicted before the end of the year.
    Your advice to Stahl is spot on, especially Being a LEO. Stay away from these shady people
    Embarrassing. Simply embarrassing!!

Unregistered
    How much longer are we stuck with Stahl?

Almost sounds like a slogan to use.

Unregistered
    How much longer are we stuck with Stahl?

Almost sounds like a slogan to use.
    3 1/2 painful years. Unless we do a recall on his butt. If he gets no contract or a shitty contract we should recall him

Unregistered
    3 1/2 painful years. Unless we do a recall on his butt. If he gets no contract or a shitty contract we should recall him
    Man, that’s a punch in the gut

Unregistered

What were you thinking

As a retiree for many years I am extremely grateful for what I have. Especially when the PBA got us 3% for those years that we didn’t receive credit for. It made a difference,
    But, I looked in total dismay when I read that Steve Shiver was brought on. I’m a southender who knows that Shiver has had a horrible reputation down here. Then, I just got my HEAT and mas ven more ataken back. The PBA President cozied up to Charlie Maddox. Frankly, I thought he was long gone.
    Does this young man Stahl know Maddox history? Maddox has been investigated for corruption for years while he head the PBA here. Newspapers reported that he had a hidden off shore bank account largely believed to have been taken from our dues.
    Then he fled to Tallahassee to shake investigations and used dues money to put his son through college and law school and further education. He didn’t stop there, he paid for another family member to go to college for something in another field. He became to believe that our dues money was to sustain his family vacations, education and living habits. He ran the Fl PBAminto the ground. It wasn’t until he retired that those of us near retirement started to get benefits from Tally. Then I retired and to my pleasant surprise got my annual valuations changed and began to receive my just amount which made a huge difference.
    This young man Stahl needs to do a better job choosing his friends. So far he was friends with another guy from down south named Steve Bateman who is now in prison; then he is friends with Steve Shiver who has been under investigation multiple times , much like his father. Now, he’s friends with Maddox. Are you kidding? Makes one wonder what kind of guy Stahl is when he hangs out with nothing but people either busted for corruption or nearly busted for corrruption.
    Hopefully some will have a chat with this youngster Stahl and set his compass straight.
    As to the rest of the PBA thank you for my wonderful retirement. Good luck you all.
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

Unregistered

A magnet for crooks

Stahl has a special knack of having relationships with crooks, scammers , felons, and frauds.

Unregistered
    Stahl has a special knack of having relationships with crooks, scammers , felons, and frauds.
    Stahl should hire lieutenant Braulio as an assistant to Shiver. He can keep his streak of hanging out with the wrong crowd alive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast