Is it true ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it true ?

Unregistered

Is it true ?

I was talking to several of your officers about applying to your agency but they did nothing but complain and warned me to stay away. Is it really that bad there ? Some of the complaints seemed unreal for a law enforcement agency in 2018.

Unregistered
    Zpd is the worst ran department in the southeast ! Do not waste your time, FDLE should shut this department done!!

Unregistered
    FDLE is just as big of a joke as ZPD, you have got to be kidding. If you are waiting for help from them, it will be a long and lonely one. You must save yourselves and bail out to other agencies!

Unregistered
    Unfortunately the department is run by the city manager and not the Chief. The city had a chance to bring in an outside Chief, but instead chose a person from within who doesn’t have the experience needed to run a department. The administration, which consists of a Captain and two Lieutenants, are extremely inexperienced and have no business being in the positions they are in. This is a very poorly run department and if you’re wanting to get into police work I would suggest you look elsewhere

Unregistered
    Ever see the movie “Let’s Be Cops”? Well here is where they got the idea !!!

Unregistered
    If everyone speaks up changes could happen. They always find a way to skate if one person speaks up.

Unregistered
    I believe the time has come for a vote of no confidence! The lack of experience and the low morale has sparked me to make contact and begin the procedure. Time for change

Unregistered
    It’s easy, contact Jim Diamond he has the paperwork ready!!!We should have done one on our last Chief !

Unregistered
    Include “Fat Albert” in that vote!!!

Unregistered
    You only want to include him because you hate black people you racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast