Dangerous Parties at STARS Complex - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We never wanted you in our community. You are bunch of worthless, spineless, corrupt, cowards and we do NOT want you terrorizing Dunbar anyway. Bunch of Pale Face Racist and Child Molesters with badges. Again, none of you weak *******s can fight or defend yourself, this is the exact reason why one of your own was killed last month. If it does not involved, lying, stealing or any other form of corruption you guys are unable to fix anything let alone your own mess.

Have a wonderful day!!!
    Fuk you Anthony....Mama's calling ya..shes done whippen up some chitlins and greens and serving ya a healthy glass of your favorite Jungle juice....move along BOY!!

Unregistered
    Fuk you Anthony....Mama's calling ya..shes done whippen up some chitlins and greens and serving ya a healthy glass of your favorite Jungle juice....move along BOY!!
    Hey, I like Anthony, he has just the right amount of crazy and self hatred, he bashes gay people yet he is gay, he bashes cops yet he wants to police Dumbar. He is the epitome of the logic of the entitled class, take no responsibility and blame your problems on everyone else. AT for mayor of Dumbar!!

Unregistered
    You little kids are funny....Talk about GAY-there are a bunch of you closeted officers.HAHAHAH, You all know that I am telling the truth. But anyway, your wifey and daughter love the jungle juice..It is true, I am their BOY, I know that you can tell the difference when you are with your, or should I say my biatch...They are secret jungle juice lovers. alot of those types at FMPD too.
    Remember every time you go down, you have some of my BOYZ in your mouth

Unregistered
    You little kids are funny....Talk about GAY-there are a bunch of you closeted officers.HAHAHAH, You all know that I am telling the truth. But anyway, your wifey and daughter love the jungle juice..It is true, I am their BOY, I know that you can tell the difference when you are with your, or should I say my biatch...They are secret jungle juice lovers. alot of those types at FMPD too.
    Remember every time you go down, you have some of my BOYZ in your mouth
    Whoever you are, you are very insecure and narcissistic. Jungle juice? You are degrading your own society? What is wrong with you?

Unregistered
    Whoever you are, you are very insecure and narcissistic. Jungle juice? You are degrading your own society? What is wrong with you?
    Funny little kid.....you and the other worthless north fort myers PD aren't worth it... But I apologize.....shall I use the word JUNGLE JIZZM

Unregistered
    Funny little kid.....you and the other worthless north fort myers PD aren't worth it... But I apologize.....shall I use the word JUNGLE JIZZM
    You have demonstrated my point exactly.

Unregistered
    You have demonstrated my point exactly.
    WHAT ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE CARING INDIVIDUALS, WHO ARE OFFENDED...OH WITTLE (sic) BABAY NEED SOMETHING TO SUCK ON.

Well I have it, but it shoots jungle juice

Unregistered
    WHAT ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE CARING INDIVIDUALS, WHO ARE OFFENDED...OH WITTLE (sic) BABAY NEED SOMETHING TO SUCK ON.

Well I have it, but it shoots jungle juice
    You definitely have a strong obsession with your penis and semen. Don't get mad at me and light me on fire....

Unregistered
    You definitely have a strong obsession with your penis and semen. Don't get mad at me and light me on fire....
    Never.....blessed with a above average warrior....Just remember I am a lover not a fighter..Besides I dont start fires but the jozzjuice spits copious amounts and will surely put the fire out

Unregistered
    Never.....blessed with a above average warrior....Just remember I am a lover not a fighter..Besides I dont start fires but the jozzjuice spits copious amounts and will surely put the fire out
    I'm sorry, I don't speak Dumbarnese.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast