FHP- Anyone attending upcoming academy or in hiring process - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Definition of a pooper trooper:

A person whose job is to enforce traffic laws, not investigate crimes. Not a member of the police.

Synonyms: Community service aide, meter maid.

I'll take the few noise complaints over 65ing 2 hour old crashes from the SO any day. You troopers just don't get it. Do a ride along with your local Police, you'll see.
    Your creativity is overwhelming.... I was with a local PD but have a passion for traffic which was my reason for swapping. I wouldn’t trade my time at either agency but my passion is here at FHP.

Unregistered
    Negative on all 3, cowboy. I would run circles around you here at FHP or back at the PD, but I guess you’ll never know. If your PD is so great, why do you even come in the FHP thread? Sorry we disqualified you 🤣
    I come on here to laugh at you fools. Lol duh

Unregistered
    I come on here to laugh at you fools. Lol duh
    “A fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.” - Benjamin Franklin

Unregistered
    “A fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.” - Benjamin Franklin
    Ben Franklin had never seen this board, or FHP. That was nice of you to download quote of the day though, Mommy must be proud.

People from all over the US come here to see this trainwreck, it is constantly linked from real LEO sites. It is entertainment and a great model of what NOT TO BE. You guys have truly earned it. Donna Watts getting promoted for an unauthorized pursuit of a marked cop car...... The 208 Scandals. The idiots writing cops and ambulances.

Unregistered
    Ben Franklin had never seen this board, or FHP. That was nice of you to download quote of the day though, Mommy must be proud.

People from all over the US come here to see this trainwreck, it is constantly linked from real LEO sites. It is entertainment and a great model of what NOT TO BE. You guys have truly earned it. Donna Watts getting promoted for an unauthorized pursuit of a marked cop car...... The 208 Scandals. The idiots writing cops and ambulances.
    I rest my case lol

Unregistered
    I rest my case lol
    Never forget the retard in E that threatened to have a fire engine towed for being illegally parked while they saved some old guy's life.

ONLY FHP, you don't see this on LAPD, AZ DPS, NYPD, MSP etc. When you hear the first side of the bizarre of bizarre acts buy (cough) an LEO, the first thing you think is "Must have been FHP"

Unregistered
    Never forget the retard in E that threatened to have a fire engine towed for being illegally parked while they saved some old guy's life.

ONLY FHP, you don't see this on LAPD, AZ DPS, NYPD, MSP etc. When you hear the first side of the bizarre of bizarre acts buy (cough) an LEO, the first thing you think is "Must have been FHP"
    I’ve witnessed my fair share of deputies and officers doing not only stupid but shady stuff.

Unregistered
    I’ve witnessed my fair share of deputies and officers doing not only stupid but shady stuff.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night

Unregistered
    Yeah, but when a story starts with something like " An unmarked car with an off duty Federal agent was pulled over for going 12mph over" or "A fully marked police car was chased at speeds of over 110mph despite repeated orders to terminate pursuit" ...Everyone knows who it is going to be about. FHP is the laughing stock of all of law enforcement, and it is well deserved. Writing tickets in parking lots, writing other agencies cops as a hobby, calling in sick to go work 208, 208 kickback schemes, following friends ex wives around and piling them up with UTCs, abusive use of DAVID.....

Unregistered
    The whole world comes to this site to make fun of Fhp. Yet only one idiots comes to post. Seems plausible. Right?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast