FHP- Anyone attending upcoming academy or in hiring process - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly but for right now congrats on getting hired learn all you can and work hard and when the time comes to take a x98 to a better agency ride out! Many deputies ,police officers and federal agents started as troopers.

-a former trooper turned deputy

Thanks, and yes, State offers me free tuition that i could use to complete my CJ degree and then move higher to a better position. Either local or federal. Stay safe.

Unregistered

Did they let u know where u will be working from after the academy

I think they will let us know during the orientation next week.

Unregistered
    This is a forum not a formal letter.
    Yeah, sure that's okay. Let's just go ahead and pat them on the back, and encourage that b******t, so when they write reports it looks like a f*****g 8th grader wrote it.

Unregistered
    I think they will let us know during the orientation next week.
    They will let you know, during one of your last orientations at your local Troop HQ.

Unregistered
    Thanks, and yes, State offers me free tuition that i could use to complete my CJ degree and then move higher to a better position. Either local or federal. Stay safe.
    Don’t you think it’s a little ridiculous that you are coming on here already? You haven’t even been accepted yet and you’re making these comments. You’re pathetic. Do us a favor and go somewhere else and don’t bother coming here first.

Unregistered
    What’s your name so we can keep an eye out for you to mentor?

Unregistered
    Don’t you think it’s a little ridiculous that you are coming on here already? You haven’t even been accepted yet and you’re making these comments. You’re pathetic. Do us a favor and go somewhere else and don’t bother coming here first.
    I came here because i saw the post. If you are not in the process neither attending the upcoming academy why are you replying?Mind your own business and Be Safe. Thanks

PS. I Hope you are a woman because you are very dramatic.

Unregistered
    I came here because i saw the post. If you are not in the process neither attending the upcoming academy why are you replying?Mind your own business and Be Safe. Thanks

I never said I was or wasn’t. I’m probably more involved in it than you think. Not dramatic, I just call it like I see it.

Unregistered
    For the love of God, PLEASE start typing "you" instead of "u". That is absolutely f*****g laziness!

Chill dude, i gonna write u 4 ticketz after i get out the acadmny LOLZ

Unregistered

Most likely he's a cop in a small municipality.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456